- £871 per week
- £124 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen not provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Llanw is a very well presented modern and very spacious detached 'A' frame holiday home close to Abersoch village centre.
The house has 3 bedrooms and a lovely airy open plan living space. There is a generous balcony from the first floor lounge with views over Abersoch village towards the sea. The house is surrounded by an enclosed lawned garden and the local playing fields with swings and slides are a short walk. The property has off road parking for 3 cars plus a rear sun terrace.
- light and spacious lounge 'A' frame roof, sofas, Freeview TV / DVD player and a selection of DVDs and board games. Patio doors to sun balcony with views, picnic bench and sun chairs
- lovely dining area with table and 6 chairs
- open plan kitchen and breakfast area with modern fitted units, electric hob & oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, table and chairs
- bedroom 1 - double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, en suite shower room with power shower, wash basin and WC
- bedroom 2 - double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers
- bedroom 3 - twin beds, bedside tables, chest of drawers, Freeview TV / DVD
- bathroom - bath, shower over, wash basin, WC
- storage cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer
- large enclosed lawned garden ideal for children on corner plot, sheltered sun terrace with tables and chairs for 6
- off-road parking for 3 cars / boat including covered car-port.
- WiFi/broadband included
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- please bring bed linen, towels and tea towels
- highchair, travel cot and stairgate available. Please note given the design of the staircase and balcony, small children would need supervision upstairs. The stairgate fits across the bottom of the stairs but protection is inadequate for unsupervised small children in the upper living area and balcony.
- families only, no pets please
- no smoking
Llanw is a great property for us as we have a RIB so the setup with the open garage is great!