Perched on the Bwlchtocyn headland and within its own extensive well-maintained grounds with full-size tennis court and hot tub, Lamb Cottage is a highly desirable holiday home in a fantastic location.
Lamb Cottage offers a spacious lounge with stunning views and operational wood burner, a modern kitchen and dining area, and sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms. It benefits from a family bathroom, en suite bathroom, shower room and further en suite cloakroom.
Externally, the front terrace, first floor balcony with hot tub, and large gardens offer fabulous panoramic sea views over Abersoch bay and the golf club towards to St Tudwals Islands and beyond to Snowdonia. The full-size tennis court lies to the front of the house and there is a further patio off the dining area with outdoor furniture at the rear.
Lamb Cottage offers many extras including WiFi.
- entrance porch ideal for shoes and coat storage, door and patio doors leading to
- light and spacious lounge with coastal theme, co-ordinating leather sofas, arm chairs and pouffe, operational wood burner, large flat screen TV with DVD, coffee table and board games, windows on 3 sides of the lounge offering stunning sea and countryside views, patio doors leading to front terrace
- rear well- equipped kitchen/dining room with cream galley kitchen with larder style fridge/freezer, integrated double oven, hot and extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, dining table with bench seating and chairs, patio doors leading to rear patio area with outdoor dining table, chairs and sun loungers
- utility room with washing machine
- bedroom 1 - front bedroom with king-size bed, pine wardrobe and co-ordinating chest of drawers, patio doors leading on to front terrace, fabulous sea and countryside views
- bedroom 2 - pretty twin bedroom with 2 full-size pine wooden beds, pine wardrobe and bedside table
- bedroom 3 - front bedroom with painted metal framed twin beds, sofa, built-in wardrobe, shelving, bedside tables and rocking chair, patio doors leading to front terrace, sea and countryside views
- family bathroom - spacious bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, large vanity unit with built-in wash hand basin and WC
- shower room - L-shaped shower room with electric shower, wash hand basin and WC
- hallway with well-stocked book case and bench seating, spiral staircase leading to first floor
- landing area - with access to the first floor balcony with hot tub, sun loungers and spectacular views
- bedroom 4 - lovely coastal themed spacious master bedroom with king-size pine double bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables, hanging space, director style chairs, antique cot (decoration only), fabulous sea views through floor to ceiling velux windows, spacious en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, vanity unit with built-in wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 5 - light and airy beach style double bedroom with modern double bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables, hanging space, TV, en suite cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC, fire escape door
- large well-maintained grounds and gardens with front patio and separate terrace area with gas barbecue and rear patio area, all with outdoor furniture
- private full-size tennis court
- hot tub on first floor balcony with loungers and fabulous sea and countryside views
- outside shower ideal for rinsing beach and boat equipment
- parking for several vehicles/boats
- private tennis court
- Pets: No Pets Under any circumstances.
- first floor balcony with hot tub
- desirable location with stunning sea and countryside views
- terraces and patio areas
- central heating throughtout
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- highchair and travel cot available at the property, please bring your own cot linen for the cot, NB a standard stairgate is not compatible with the spiral staircase
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Hot tub
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 1.4 miles from a shop
- 0.2 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.4 mile from the coast
A beautiful house which is finished to an extremely high standard and in a fantastic location - perfect!Mrs Rachel Rothwell - 1st April 2018
Very comfortable and spacious. The hot tub was excellent!Mrs L Binstead - 6th November 2017
Delightful property so much so that we have booked again for 2018! We love Abersoch, have an amazing time and will count the days until we sit and admire the view again next year.Mrs Susan White - 14th August 2017
What a lovely house.Dr G Hobbs - 9th April 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.