Idle Rocks is a lovely detached bungalow situated in an elevated position on a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of Abersoch's desirable shops, restaurants and long sandy beaches. The house benefits from lovely outside spaces and sea views from many rooms.
Idle Rocks sleeps 8 guests in 4 bedrooms and has a family bathroom and a further en suite making it ideal for one large family or 2 families sharing. The 2 first floor twins rooms and landing area offer a great space for children and teenagers to relax. The open front garden and large enclosed rear garden are very well maintained with pretty borders and patio areas, and great sea and countryside views.
Idle Rocks benefits from WiFi.
- lounge/dining room - large bright and spacious room with 2 large leather comfortable sofas, operational gas fire in pretty fireplace, large flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, coffee table, occasional tables, sideboard, WiFi, extending dining table and chairs, Welsh dresser, sea views to the front and open countryside views to the rear
- kitchen - modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and grill, separate hob, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, underfloor heating and views through the conservatory overlooking the garden
- conservatory - bright and airy conservatory with comfortable cane furniture and coffee table incorporating utility area with washing machine, separate dryer, American style fridge/freezer and sink
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with oak framed king-size bed, oak bedside tables, built in cupboards and wardrobes, second wardrobe, dressing table and stool, occasional chair, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, dual aspect windows with sea views over the front garden leading to spacious master en suite with p-shaped whirlpool bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 2 - double bedroom with pine double bed, large built-in wardrobes, drawers and dressing table, chest of drawers, bedside tables, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, view over the rear garden and open countryside
- family bathroom - p-shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- landing area - stylish sofa, TV with Freeview channels, coffee table, bookcase, reading table and lamp, electric oil-filled radiator, velux window
- bedroom 3 - twin beds, painted wardrobe, bedside table, dressing table, electric oil-filled radiator, velux windows, please note some limited headroom
- bedroom 4 - twin beds, hanging rail and shelf space in alcove, bedside table, dressing table, electric oil-filled radiator, velux windows, please note some limited headroom
- fully enclosed large grass rear garden with well-stocked planted borders, patio areas and outdoor furniture. Lovely countryside views over open farm land. Please note there is a pond in the rear garden with plastic safety netting; small children should still be supervised at all times
- large front open grass garden with pretty planted borders
- ample off-road parking for 3 cars and boat/trailers
- WiFi/broadband included
- quiet location close to Abersoch
- elevated position with sea views to front and open countryside views to the rear
- travel cot (bring own bedding), highchair and travel stairgate
- ground floor gas central heating, underfloor heating in kitchen and oil-filled radiators on first floor
- bed linen, tea towels, electricity and heating included, please bring own towels
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.3 mile from a shop
- 0.5 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.5 mile from the coast
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|27 Oct 17 - 22 Dec 17||£525||£394|
|22 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£1,210||£908|
|6 Jan 18 - 23 Mar 18||£541||£406|
|23 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||£757||£568|
|13 Apr 18 - 25 May 18||£597||£448|
|25 May 18 - 1 Jun 18||£1,179||£884|
|1 Jun 18 - 8 Jun 18||£855||£641|
|8 Jun 18 - 6 Jul 18||£958||£719|
|6 Jul 18 - 20 Jul 18||£1,071||£803|
|20 Jul 18 - 31 Aug 18||£1,246||£935|
|31 Aug 18 - 7 Sep 18||£747||£560|
|7 Sep 18 - 19 Oct 18||£597||£448|
|19 Oct 18 - 2 Nov 18||£649||£487|
|2 Nov 18 - 21 Dec 18||£541||£406|
|21 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£1,246||£935|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
We only ever use Abersoch Holiday Homes and always find them friendly, efficient. We have stayed in various properties and always enjoy our stay. Mrs B Watt - 30th August 2017
Absolutely adored the scenery/view, overall had a great time.Ms Clair Yates - 7th August 2017
Lovely place to stay, we all really enjoyed staying here and the scones were amazing. It was a beautiful holiday and I enjoyed it so much.The Wheeler family - 28th July 2017
We have all really enjoyed being in your lovely home. The upstairs 'den' was particularly popular with the younger ones!! Oh, how we will miss the gorgeous views to wake up to. Thank you also for the lovely welcome gift, it was very kind.Mr Moran - 9th June 2017
Thank you for a lovely stay. We have all had a wonderful weekend. The hen was thrilled to bits and we would like to return in the future. Diolch yn fawr!Miss Parry - 7th May 2017
Had a fabulous stay. Can't wait to come back and stay here again. Thanks!Mrs Henshall - 18th April 2017
Back again to Idle Rocks. Fab time, everyone enjoyed themselves. Great house with fab welcome pack. Might be back again next year!Mrs Midgley - 12th August 2016
This is our third visit here and once again we have really enjoyed our stay in this lovely bungalow. We will definitely be back! Thanks again!!Mr Watkins - 13th July 2016
Fantastic week at Idle Rocks. Brilliant welcome pack. Comfy beds and brilliant jacuzzi bath. The kids loved the upstairs chill area. Weather could not have been better, Sun, surf and lots of BBQ's. Thanks.Mrs Atherton - 4th June 2016
Brilliant stay, excellent location and accommodation. Would highly recommend and we will definitely be coming back!!Mr Lloyd - 12th October 2015
We have had a wonderful week in your very comfortable and spacious home with lovely views, which will be missed. Thank you for the lovely hamper, very welcome touch, and for your suggestions of places to visit - we did them all. We all hope to return.Mrs Gardner - 18th September 2015
We really enjoyed our second stay in this lovely home. Again very impressed with all the facilities and the welcome pack when we arrived. Had lovely weather as well. We'll be back again and recommend it to our friends. Thanks a lot!!!Mr Watkins - 9th September 2015
Fab stay! Lovely hamper! Nice touch!! Great location - weather great before the rainy day! Thank you.Mrs Brandrick - 21st August 2015
Thank you for letting us use your lovely house for our annual Abersoch holiday. We have had a fantastic time and the weather has been good to us. The welcome pack was a very nice touch. We are hopefully looking forward to returning next year!! Thank you very much.Mrs Midgley - 14th August 2015
Surprised and delighted by the generous hamper of treats. Very impressed with all the facilities in the house. Pity the weather was less than perfect!Mrs Hodgson - 31st July 2015
Thank you for letting us share your lovely home. We've all had a wonderful holiday - great location and lots of sunshine, just perfect! Hope to come back next year. The goodies in the basket were really appreciated by all of us. Thank you again!Mrs Hall - 5th June 2015
Thank you for a lovely stay in Idle Rocks. A lovely home with everything we needed. Particularly enjoyed the welcome pack of goodies! Hope to be back soon!Mrs Price - 29th May 2015
Had a great time at Idle Rocks - welcome pack was a lovely touch! Thank you very much, we will be back!Mr Dwan - 10th April 2015
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00