- £1,569 per week
- £224 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9.00
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
For fantastic family holidays any time of the year, this is a truly stunning holiday home overlooking Abersoch beach. From the conservatory you can enjoy breathtaking sea views along Cardigan Bay, all the way to Snowdonia, or keep an eye on the tide at Abersoch's main beach. The garden is brimming with palms, tree ferns, camellias and fig trees, making it a magical place for children to play and families to relax in.
Hywelfa has been thoughtfully renovated and decorated to a high standard and has a light Scandinavian feel throughout. The house is nestled into the hill that runs down to the Machroes end of Abersoch beach (short walking distance), a popular area for families with The Little Tea Rooms and Mickey’s boatyard and a welcoming friendly atmosphere.
Abersoch village is just 1.1 mile from the door, along with its golden blue flag beaches and calm waters. Popular for family holidays and perfect for water sports. There is an excellent range of cafes and shops, restaurants and bars in the village. From Hywelfa there is access to the coastal path and a lovely walk to Porth Ceiriad beach. Abersoch is also an excellent base to explore the rest of the Llyn Peninsula - a Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Boot Room: The main entrance to Hywelfa is accessed via handmade french doors from the courtyard from here you enter the boot room where you will find ample space for coats, bags, shoes, dry wetsuits and pushchairs. There is an oak Welsh settle to sit on to change shoes and a bookcase with a collection of old and new books to browse at your leisure.
- Kitchen: The newly renovated kitchen with original quarry tiled floor is dark blue with solid oak worktop. There is an original built in dresser that is well stocked with glasses, crockery and cooking pots. A seating area with bench and chairs around a dining table with flexible mood lighting for all occasions. Electric range cooker with extractor fan. Nespresso coffee machine. Small Kitchen Aid mixer. Open plan access, with sliding doors, to the sitting room and conservatory area.
- Sitting room: A stylish modern corner sofa with chaise lounge and eclectic mix of seating to gather together. Sliding doors to conceal kitchen area if required and a sea view through conservatory. A Clear view wood burner, with one basket of logs. New 43inch Smart TV.
- Conservatory: Fantastic sea views. Large traditionally made oak dining table. Further seating to relax and take in the view. Comfortable dining chairs suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Utility room: Sea glimpses through back door. Dual fuel towel rail. Washing machine, tumble dryer, Bosch fridge freezer. New oil fired boiler. New units, lots of storage space, oak worktop and Belfast sink.
- Bathroom 1: Downstairs bathroom with new white suite including bath and traditional hand held shower. Dual fuel towel rail and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1: Large bedroom with king size bed, picture window giving clear sea view across bay. This bedroom faces north and west for lovely evening light. Pale green velvet curtains, hanging unit, chest of drawers and matching bedside table provides ample storage. A cosy under stairs area for a small child’s bed or travel cot, alternatively there is plenty of space for a cot in the rest of the room. Electric socket with USB charging port.
- Bedroom 2: Lovely light south facing bedroom with twin single divan beds, drawers for storage and a hanging unit. Electric socket with USB charging port. Bathroom electric towel rail isolator switch.
- Bedroom 3: Wooden light grey king size bed, mediterranean style tiled floor. Access to courtyard via French doors. Light grey chest of drawers. Bedroom is quiet and provides privacy with lots of light from south facing window to rear garden.
- Bathroom 2: Dual fuel towel rail. Extractor fan, traditional style vanity unit with lavatory and basin. Walk in shower with large shower head and hand held shower.
- Bedroom 4: Twin single traditional style beds with a contemporary feel and pale grey rug situated to admire sea views through low arched windows situated in an alcove. Two west facing windows with duck egg blue curtains give lovely evening light. Velux window with blind. Light grey bedside table and chest of drawers. Hanging rail. Locked access to eaves. Electric socket with USB charging port.
- Bedroom 5: King size bed with views through low arched windows situated in alcove. Floor cushions and rug situated to admire the view, through a telescope. Large mahogany chest of drawers. Two east facing windows, with silk duck egg blue curtains giving beautiful morning light. Velux window with blind. Locked access to hot water cylinder in eaves. Electric socket with USB charging port.
- Bathroom 3: White suite. Traditional shower. Restored original basin made in Pwllheli! Dual fuel towel rail. Shaver point and extractor fan.
- Front garden, with north facing large sloping lawn and fantastic sea view with the mountains beyond. Garden table where you can also enjoy the beautiful sunsets. Access to utility area via path on left of conservatory. Rattan garden seating and table. An area to wrap up warm and enjoy the view on a sunny winters day! Perfect for BBQ’s when the weather is mild. Relax in the hammock, that you can put up between the palm trees in the back garden.
- The south facing back garden is an enchanted space for children to play amongst, tree ferns, palms, fig trees, apple trees and a large mulberry tree. The mature camellia’s are a delight in Springtime
- Two outside taps for rinsing sandy feet and wetsuits with large buckets provided.
- BBQ - gas and charcoal.
- Bed linen Provided. Please bring your towels and own beach towels.
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair-gate: Available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 5
- Pets: Up to 2 dogs welcome @ £50 per dog. Please keep dogs on the ground floor and in the front garden only.
- No smoking inside the property please
- Parking: Plenty of secure parking space for 2-3 cars.