- £740 per week
- £106 per night
- 8 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Gwelfryn House is a well presented family holiday home with a very convenient location in Abersoch village.
Contemporary and stylish across all 3 floors, Gwelfryn House offers five bedrooms and a spacious kitchen/dining room with views over the rear garden, a great social space for family and friends. A bright and airy front lounge with fireplace provides a calming retreat room for any season.
There is a converted cellar which includes an additional kitchen and shower room together with a lounge and games room. This is a perfect place for the children to enjoy themselves separately to the main parts of the house.
Outside, Gwelfryn has a fully enclosed garden, a sun deck with garden furniture and off-road parking for 3 cars.
Gwelfryn is perfectly located close to the Aberuchaf Craft Studies and cafe and just a short walk to Abersoch's inner harbour and onto the coastal village's renowned shops, restaurants and beaches. It is a 2 min walk to Crust Pizza and Coconut Cove.
The property benefits from WiFi and welcomes one pet.
- large porch with ample space for shoes and beach wear
- into entrance hall
- lounge - attractive room with stylish white leather sofas, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, open fireplace and coffee table
- kitchen - fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, hob, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, breakfast bar, large flatscreen TV, views across garden, steps down to garden
- dining room - pretty painted wooden table and chairs for 8, breakfast bar with 2 stools, decorative alcoves and cupboards with games, views over the rear garden,
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with wooden double bed, wardrobe, antique chest of drawers, bedside cabinets, feature fireplace
- bedroom 2 - rear bedroom with modern white double bed, co-ordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets, TV, feature fireplace, views over rear garden
- bedroom 3 - front pretty double bedroom with wood effect bed and co-ordinating chest of drawers and hanging space
- bathroom - modern and ornate family bathroom with roll-top bath, hand basin, large fully tiled corner cubicle with shower, WC, storage units and heated towel rail
upstairs to second floor
- bedroom 4 - attic bedroom with single bed, chest of drawers, bedside table and hanging space, velux window, some restricted headroom
- bedroom 5 - attic bedroom with single bed, wardrobe and co-ordinating bedside table, velux window, some restricted headroom
Access through an external door takes you down to a fully converted cellar which acts as a Games Room and also provides additional bathroom, kitchen and sleeping options. There is a 6ft pool table and an xbox console with a range a games ready to play. There is also an additional bathroom with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc with external access. In addition there is a kitchen with a range of units, cooker and fridge freezer. The lounge area of the cellar also has a sofa bed which provides sleeping for up to two further guests.
- gravelled driveway provides off-road parking for 3 cars
- enclosed garden with lawn and flower beds, sun terrace with outdoor table and chairs
- Abersoch location and close to Aberuchaf Craft Studios and cafe
- travel cot (bring own bedding), highchair and travel stairgate
- WiFi included
- electricity included
- Freeview TV channels included
- families only
- no smoking
- one pet welcome at £50 per week
- converted cellar with Xbox, pool table