Special Offers: Last minute discount! 10% off bookings starting within 14 days (may not apply in conjunction with other offers)
This bright and spacious semi-detached house sits in an excellent central location in the village of Abersoch.
Gwelfryn House offers modern accommodation across three floors with a light and airy living room to the front with a lovely fireplace, a large kitchen/diner to the rear, perfect for the whole family to dine together, and five bedrooms on the first floor. On the lower ground floor is a one bedroom self-contained garden flat with a living room with double sofa bed, a kitchen, a twin bedroom and a shower room.
Outside, is an enclosed lawned garden, a sun deck with garden furniture and off-road parking for up to two cars. Gwelfryn is just a short walk to Abersoch's harbour, shops, restaurants, bars and beaches. Please note that there is no pavement immediately outside the house; the first 75 yards or so are along the road so families with young children will need to take care.
The property benefits from WiFi and welcomes one pet.
- large porch with ample space for shoes and beach wear
- into entrance hall
- lounge - attractive room with stylish white leather sofas, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, open fireplace and coffee table
- kitchen - fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, hob, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, breakfast bar, large flatscreen TV, views across garden, steps down to garden
- dining room - pretty painted wooden table and chairs for 8, breakfast bar with 2 stools, decorative alcoves and cupboards with games, views over the rear garden,
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with wooden double bed, wardrobe, antique chest of drawers, bedside cabinets, feature fireplace
- bedroom 2 - rear bedroom with modern white double bed, co-ordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets, TV, feature fireplace, views over rear garden
- bedroom 3 - front pretty double bedroom with wood effect bed and co-ordinating chest of drawers and hanging space
- bathroom - modern and ornate family bathroom with roll-top bath, hand basin, large fully tiled corner cubicle with shower, WC, storage units and heated towel rail
- upstairs to second floor
- bedroom 4 - attic bedroom with single bed, chest of drawers, bedside table and hanging space, velux window, some restricted headroom
- bedroom 5 - attic bedroom with single bed, wardrobe and co-ordinating bedside table, velux window, some restricted headroom
- gravelled driveway provides off-road parking for 2 cars
- enclosed garden with lawn and flower beds, sun terrace with outdoor table and chairs
- the separate garden flat is accessed through the rear garden and sleeps 4 guests. It has one bedroom, lounge, kitchen and shower room and makes a great add on for those looking to come on holiday with the family whilst maintaining their privacy
- Abersoch location and close to Aberuchaf Craft Studios and cafe
- one bedroom self-contained flat sleeping up to four people
- travel cot (bring own bedding), highchair and travel stairgate
- WiFi included
- electricity included
- Freeview TV channels included
- families only
- no smoking
- one pet welcome at £50 per week
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.3 mile from a shop
- 0.3 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.3 mile from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...