- £601 per week
- £86 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen not provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Private parking
- Rural location
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Greigir Isaf Barns is a characterful yet contemporary detached barn conversion, enviably located in a quiet rural location but within a mile of the renowned seaside village of Abersoch. The house seamlessly blends traditional features of high ceilings, exposed brickwork and stone floors with sleek modern living, creating a truly unique holiday home.
With generously proportioned rooms, stylish interior and stunning rear terrace with far reaching views of the undulating countryside, Greigir Isaf Barns offers tasteful accommodation in all seasons. The barn sleeps 4 guests in 2 elegant bedrooms with 2 contempoary en suite shower rooms. A spacious lounge with wood burning stove and a moderm kitchen dining room lie at the heart of the house and offer a great space for romantic evenings or family gatherings alike.
Enjoy a walk in the immediate rural surroundings, head to the many long sandy beaches and coves of the Lleyn, explore the pretty neighbouring villages of Llanengan and Llangian or hit the trendy shops, restaurants and cafes of Abersoch. Whatever your holiday preference, Greigir Isaf Barns is a lovely base.
Greigir Isaf offers many extras including WiFi.
- spacious, bright and airy lounge with feature wood burning stove on a slate hearth, exposed stone wall, 2 comfortable sofas, occasional chair, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, coffee tables, ambient lighting and door leading onto the rear terrace
- well-equipped kitchen/dining room with stone floor and sleek modern units, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, microwave, contrasting oak table and 6 chairs
- bedroom 1 - sophisticated double bedroom with stone floor, pretty white metal framed double bed (standard size double bed), large white painted built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables with drawers, contemporary en suite shower room in cool greys and whites with stone floor, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit, storage shelving and wc
- bedroom 2 - cosy twin bedroom with stone floor, 2 full size pine framed single beds, large white painted built in wardrobe, contemporary en suite shower room in cool greys and whites with stone floor, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit, storage shelving and wc
- paved patio area, rear block paved rear terrace, outdoor furniture and far reaching countryside views across Abersoch towards Llanbedrog headland; a real sun trap!
- private parking for 2 cars to the side of the house
- beautiful detached barn conversion
- spacious rear terrace with far reaching sea views
- within a mile of Abersoch village and beaches
- central heating
- double glazed throughout
- electricity and heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- no smoking