This elegant and detached Edwardian house is located in a quiet country lane yet within walking distance the centre of Abersoch and its desirable amenities.
Beautifully renovated and furnished to the highest standards, the house has an open plan ground floor consisting of a kitchen, breakfast room, lounge and dining room with the added benefit of a conservatory sitting room. The conservatory sun room leads onto a decking area set in a large enclosed garden full of mature sycamore, pine and oak trees with lovely white hydrangea bushes - the perfect spot for evening entertaining with a barbecue and countryside views.
The house provides excellent, fully heated accommodation throughout the year. With all modern features, it is ideal for one large family or two families sharing with a separate floor each.
Many extras including WiFi and Sky Entertainment package.
Note: A spacious barn annexe is available at an additional fee and sleeps a further 4/6 guests. The games room barn can also sleep a further 3 guests at an additional fee. Please click here if you would like to book the annexes with Goleufryn.
- fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, leisure cooker ceramic hob with double oven, grill, fridge, freezer
- utility - washing machine and boiler
- large open plan 'L' shaped lounge - with leather seating, TV with Sky Entertainment Package and On Demand, log burner
- dining room with dining table and chairs
- conservatory sun room with sofa and double door access to garden
- upstairs to
- bedroom 1 - with oak king-size bed, oak wardrobe, dressing table and bedside cabinets, large en suite bathroom, bath and corner shower cabinet with jet spray, basin, WC, flatscreen TV, views across fields to sea
- bedroom 2 - twin beds, wardrobe, bedside cabinets, views across fields towards the sea
- cloakroom with WC and basin
- upstairs to
- bedroom 3 - large family room with oak king-size bed, dressing table, bedside cabinets and drawers, walk-in wardrobe, single bed with additional pull out single bed - these can be pushed together to create a double bed or separate as 2 singles, TV, panoramic views
- bedroom 4 - twin beds with more views over land and sea
- separate shower room and separate WC and basin
- the property is approached through double gates which can be shut to make the garden fully enclosed
gardens with shrubs and lawn
patio with tables and benches and rattan table and chairs
- separate games room with pool table
- off-road parking for at least 6/8 cars and a boat.
WiFi and Sky Entertainment Package and On Demand included
- separate building with games room
electricity and hot water included
central heating included from April to end September; £25 per week/short break from October to end March
3 travel cots, 2 highchairs, 1 dining booster seat and 1 stairgate available
dogs welcome by arrangement @ £50 per week
£150 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.6 mile from a shop
- 0.8 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.8 mile from the coast
We were delighted to stay in this property. It was clean and well maintained. The owner met us on arrival, she was extremely friendly and helpful and we were very impressed with the great customer service. This property was ideal for our extended family holiday comfortably accommodating our two families . We would well recommend it. There are some beautiful beaches and walks in the area and the local village offers a variety of cafes restaurants and shops again all highly recommended.Pauline - 19th May 2017
The house is just gorgeous - very clean and well kept. The bedding was fresh and the kitchen and bathrooms were spotless. It takes approx 5-10 minutes to walk into town and it is a very pretty walk into the town. Lesley (the owner) was very accommodating and catered to our every need. She recommended wonderful restaurants and trips out. The games room was a very big hit with the kids! This is a fabulous house that will suit everyone - I would strongly recommend this house if you are considering a stay in Abersoch.Jo - 2nd April 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...