Glanaber Bach is a fabulous two storey house perched at the entrance to Abersoch. The coastal themed ground floor lounge and first floor master bedroom benefit from uninterrupted panoramic sea views towards St Tudwals Islands and Cardigan Bay. If you can be tempted away from the sea views, the Harbour Beach and Warren Beach are a stone's throw away and just a short walk around the harbour wall you will find Abersoch's renowned restaurants, shops and main beach.
WiFi included and parking to the rear of the house.
- bright lounge with coastal touches, large corner sofa seating up to 4 guests, wall mounted electric fire, large wall-mounted large flatscreen TV with Freesat channels and DVD player, double patio doors windows with uninterruped sea views
- contemporary dining area with large extendable dining table and 4 chairs
- lovely fully integrated white gloss open plan kitchen with integrated electric oven and hob, extractor, washing machine, larder style fridge freezer, dishwasher, back door leading to rear parking
- wooden stairway in dining area leading to first floor
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with king-size bed, double window with fabulous uninterrupted sea views, built-in wardrobes and shelves, bedside tables and wall-mounted TV with Freesat channels
- modern family bathroom with bath and shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 2 - lovely twin bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe, bedside table and wall-mounted TV with Freesat channels
- front patio with outdoor furniture and unrivalled sea views towards St Tudwals Island and Cardigan Bay beyond
- off road parking at rear for up to 1 car
- fabulous elevated Abersoch location with stunning views
- WiFi included
- underfloor and electric heating
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- car parking for 1 car at rear of property
- short breaks available
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.4 mile from a shop
- 0.4 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.1 mile from the coast
Just returned from a lovely family break at this great spot. Great location, very cute accommodation with lovely views 5 minutes walk to crust pizza place - which is amazing, and next door is Coconut Cove Thai restaurant which is also superb! Close to a shop to buy bits for the fridge and walking distance to the main stretch of restaurants and beach too. Gorgeous views! Would return.Nicola Dean - 13th March 2018
A great company to book a holiday home through and the views from our holiday home in Abersoch were breathtaking, a wonderful place to holiday.Mrs Edward Moncrief - 19th February 2018
Fantastic location and a lovely, compact property. Service was first class. A number of little additions since our last visit (e.g. teapot, jug etc.) helped to give Glanaber Bach an even more welcoming feel.Mrs Lyn Law - 11th September 2017
Enjoyable holiday. Fantastic view.Mrs Lyn Law - 21st August 2017
All meals out were excellent from small cafe to restaurant.Mrs Sue Campbell - 3rd July 2017
Very limited kitchen equipment. Lovely location. Mrs Lyn Law - 24th April 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...