Gilfach is a stylishly and impeccably presented detached bungalow offering contemporary coastal accommodation for up to 9 people in 4 beautiful bedrooms.
Gilfach is located just a mile from the bustling seaside village of Abersoch, yet enjoys a tranquil location with spectacular sea and countryside views towards Hell's Mouth and Garnfadryn. These views can be enjoyed from the open plan living areas and from the first floor balcony, bedroom and den.
At the heart of the house is a spacious and stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Furnished to the highest standards and with a multi-fuel burner and, even a piano, it is a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family alike.
Gilfach benefits from many extras including WiFi and Sky TV.
- New England style front porch with undercover boot store
- entrance hall with coat hanging space
- spacious coastal themed lounge area with large corner sofa and further 3 seat sofa, flatscreen TV with Sky TV and DVD player, piano with stool, operational multi-fuel burner, views across the front and side gardens
- beautiful kitchen area with fully fitted stylish and sleek kitchen units, integrated electric hob, integrated grill and double oven, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and microwave, ample cupboard space, large work top area, stylish taps and 6 bar stools, lovely views
- outside utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and clothes airer
- contemporary dining area with modern dining table with glass table top and four triple seat chairs and decorative design touches. lovely views
- bedroom 1 - elegant room with double bed, bedside tables, triple wardrobe and en suite with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 2 - modern bedroom with two sets of full-size bunk beds, additional pull out single bed available, bedside tables and hanging space
- bedroom 3 - pretty room with single bed with bedside table and hanging space
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with p-shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 4 - bright and spacious double bed, built-in wardrobes with shelves, bedside tables and occasional chair, sea and countryside views, door leading on to balcony
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath in alcove, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- family den/second lounge - spacious contempoaray den/second lounge with corner sofa, games table, selection of board games, sea and countryside view, door leading onto balcony
- balcony - fabulous balcony area with glass ballustrades, outdoor furniture, far reaching views
- plenty of off-road parking for 3/4 cars and boat, gate can be shut to ensure driveway and garden are enclosed from lane
- rear decked patio with outdoor furniture, Weber gas barbecue, sun loungers, outdoor table tennis and far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Hell's Mouth and Garnfadryn
- large side garden ideal for children to play in
- multi-fuel burner
- WiFi included
- stunning views
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and full oil fired central heating included
- all bed linen provided
- families only
- pets welcome by arrangement and subject to a £50 per week
- highchair and travel cot available
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 1.3 miles from a shop
- 1.3 miles from the nearest pub
- 1.3 miles from the coast
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|27 Oct 17 - 22 Dec 17||£735||£551|
|22 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£1,680||£1,260|
|6 Jan 18 - 23 Mar 18||£772||£579|
|23 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||£1,202||£902|
|13 Apr 18 - 25 May 18||£882||£662|
|25 May 18 - 1 Jun 18||£1,643||£1,232|
|1 Jun 18 - 6 Jul 18||£1,092||£819|
|6 Jul 18 - 20 Jul 18||£1,423||£1,067|
|20 Jul 18 - 31 Aug 18||£1,764||£1,323|
|31 Aug 18 - 7 Sep 18||£992||£744|
|7 Sep 18 - 19 Oct 18||£772||£579|
|19 Oct 18 - 2 Nov 18||£872||£654|
|2 Nov 18 - 21 Dec 18||£772||£579|
|21 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£1,764||£1,323|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
It is excellent and we will book again shortly. We love the play room.Dr K Westwood - 5th March 2017
Lovely property in a fantastic location. Had may extras not included in the property description. Excellent well maintained high spec property in a great location. House had loads of room and fantastic views. Would highly recommend and definitely stay here again. Mr G English - 23rd February 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00