- £590 per week
- £84 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- 2 WCs
- Welcome pack
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Dyffryn a Mor is a well-presented detached bungalow situated in a sunny elevated position on a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Abersoch's desirable shops, restaurants and long sandy beaches. The house is ideal for those enjoying a tranquil seaside escape or for those wanting to enjoy the bustling village and vibrant beach life in the summer season.
The house benefits from a lovely bright and airy open plan living area with a conservatory that extends the living area through to the well-maintained enclosed rear garden, a great spot to enjoy a morning coffee, to watch the children play or simply soak up the sun and sea air.
Dyffryn y Mor sleeps 5 guests in 3 bedrooms and benefits from BT fast fibre WiFi and welcomes two pets.
- entrance hall with console table
- bright and airy lounge/dining room with large sofa and 2 coordinating armchairs, wingback armchair and cocktail chair, flat screen TV with DVD player, non-operational fireplace, nest of tables, stool and ambient lighting, dining area with solid wood extending dining table and carved chairs, solid wood sideboard, views through the front and rear windows
- lovely rear conservatory in a delightful position overlooking the garden with contemporary rattan lounge chairs and coffee table
- well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric with oven and grill, larder style fridge/freezer and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 1 - master rear bedroom with double divan bed, integrated wardrobe, drawers and wash hand basin, chest of drawers and bedside tables with drawers
- bedroom 2 – front twin bedroom with 2 full-size single divan beds, integrated wardrobe, drawers and wash hand basin, chest of drawers and bedside table with drawers
- bedroom 3 – simple single bedroom with full-size single divan bed, hanging space, small chest of drawers, bedside table, occasional chair and view across the rear garden
- family bathroom with bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- separate cloakroom with wc
- private and sun- soaked rear lawned garden with raised well-maintained and seasonal colourful borders and lower patio area
- ample parking for up to 3/4 cars/boats on the front drive
- spacious bungalow with delightful views
- tranquil location yet close to Abersoch village
- well-kept private rear garden
- WiFi included
- double-glazing throughout
- bed linen, electricity, hot water and heating included
- families only
- two pets welcome at £50 each per week
- no smoking permitted
Marvelous house in a quiet location, get close to everything , superb views. Had a great time.
Lovely house with a great view
Really enjoyed our first stay in Abersoch. Great house- perfect base, near proximity to town and beaches.