Crud y Gwynt is a beautifully presented detached bungalow, desirably located on a private road just a short walk to Abersoch's beaches, shops, bars and restaurants.
Crud y Gwynt offers lovely internal spaces including a bright and airy rear lounge with French doors leading to the private garden, further stylish front lounge and 3 elegant double bedrooms. Outside benefits from a well-maintained private grassed garden with decked patio area and stocked pond.
Crud y Gwynt includes broadband/WiFi and welcomes pets.
- entrance porch and hall with pretty open staircase
- front lounge - stylish lounge with 2 leather sofas, occasional chair, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, electric fire and dual aspect windows
- rear lounge - spacious lounge with large sumptuous corner sofa and further co-ordinating sofa, coffee table, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, multi-fuel burner, occasional chairs, French doors and side door leading to rear well-maintained garden and patio
- fitted kitchen - well-equipped wooden kitchen with integrated cooker and hob, extractor fan, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave, sink under window with views across the rear garden. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- bedroom 1 - pretty front bedroom with double bed with co-ordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, occasional chair, free standing full length mirror and dual aspect windows
- bedroom 2 - pretty rear bedroom with double bed with co-ordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and occasional chair
- family bathroom - bath, wash hand basin, WC and towel rail
- bedroom 3 - elegant double bedroom with metal framed double bed, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets, occasional chairs (built-in wardrobe on landing area)
- shower room - with modern corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC and towel rail
- rear garden - well-maintained rear grassed garden and decked patio area with outdoor dining table and chairs, decorative pots, stocked pond at end of the garden
- front borders - pretty borders to the front on the property and tarmacadam drive with decorative pots
- ample parking - parking to the front of the property
- central Abersoch location, set back from main road
- lovely private rear garden
- WiFi included
- bed linen included
- travel cot and highchair available
- electricity is charged @ £40 per week
- families only
- pets welcome by arrangement, subject to a £50 per week charge
- £200 security deposit requested please
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.2 mile from a shop
- 0.2 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.3 mile from the coast
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|9th June 2017 - 7th July 2017||£735.00|
|7th July 2017 - 21st July 2017||£1,000.00|
|21st July 2017 - 1st September 2017||£1,155.00|
|1st September 2017 - 8th September 2017||£735.00|
|8th September 2017 - 20th October 2017||£580.00|
|20th October 2017 - 27th October 2017||£630.00|
|27th October 2017 - 22nd December 2017||£580.00|
|22nd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£1,155.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
Had a really lovely stay here and the house was really inviting and homely. Lots of love and thought gone into the decor etc. It was lovely to watch the birds and squirrels of an evening. We would highly recommend. Mrs K Benn - 22nd June 2017
The house was ideally situated: close to the village for shops, restaurants etc, next to a park, a short walk to the beach but easy to also get out of Abersoch by road to visit nearby places. The house was well furnished and provided ample room for the whole family in the evening/on rainy days, with a fab outdoor space to use when the sun was shining. All in all this was the ideal place for us to spend a fabulous week in Abersoch en famille.Miss R Gwynne-Jones - 6th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.