Cadlan is a delightful three storey period property, located in an enviable position on a private road at the heart of Abersoch village.
Cadlan offers significant sociable living spaces consisting of an open plan lounge and dining room, a separate sitting room and a stunning conservatory with large bi-fold doors opening onto an elegant Indian stone patio. Teamed with 5 oak furnished double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom, Cadlan is an ideal holiday home for family gatherings and large group holidays.
Cadlan is within a stone's throw of Abersoch's desirable shops, restaurants and bars and less than a 5 minute walk to the wide sandy beaches and renowned South Caernarfon Yacht Club.
- entrance hall
- downstairs cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- charming sitting room with 2 comfortable sofas and coodinating armchair, pretty window seat in bay, modern electric fire, TV with Freeview channels, DVD player and WiFi/broadband
- elegant dining area with dining table and chairs, Welsh dresser, operational multi-fuel stove, occasional table, French door leading to small enclosed gravelled front patio,
- pretty lounge area with 2 comfortable sofas, coffee table, operational multi-fuel stove, occasional tables
- stylish and bright conservatory with Indian stone floor with underfloor heating, large sofa and coordinating armchair, 3 moroccan style pouffes, glass coffee table, stylish accessories and mood lighting; expansive bi-fold doors leading onto large elegant Indian stone rear patio
- well-equipped contemporary kitchen with large electric range, dishwasher, microwave, integrated larder style fridge/freezer and Nespresso coffee machine (please bring pods with you)
- convenient shower room with tiled walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC
- stairs to first floor landing
- bedroom 1 - double bedroom with double oak-framed bed, large oak wardrobe, bedside tables and wash hand basin
- bedroom 2 - double bedroom with double oak-framed bed, large oak wardrobe, oak bedside tables and cot (can be moved)
- bedroom 3 - double bedroom with double oak-framed bed, large oak wardrobe, oak bedside tables and occasional chair
- large family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- spacious family shower room with utility - large shower and cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, washing machine, dryer and sink
- stairs to second floor
- bedroom 4 - double bedroom with double oak-framed bed, large oak wardrobe, oak bedside tables, two seat sofa and wash hand basin
- bedroom 5 - double bedroom with double oak-framed bed, large oak wardrobe, oak bedside tables and wash hand basin
- bedroom 6 - twin bedroom with 2 pine single beds, large wardrobe, wicker storage baskets, antique trunk and shelves
- elegant and large enclosed Indian stone patio with 2 sets of contemporary outdoor tables and chairs ideal for outdoor entertaining
- large gas barbecue
- driveway with ample parking for up to 3 vehicles
- central Abersoch location
- stunning conservatory and patio
- 5 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom
- full central heating throughout with underfloor heating in the conservatory
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- short breaks available
- no smoking
- £300 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.1 mile from a shop
- 0.1 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.25 mile from the coast
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|28 Oct 17 - 23 Dec 17||£945||£709|
|23 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£2,310||£1,733|
|6 Jan 18 - 24 Mar 18||£973||£730|
|24 Mar 18 - 14 Apr 18||£1,571||£1,178|
|14 Apr 18 - 26 May 18||£1,190||£893|
|26 May 18 - 2 Jun 18||£2,112||£1,584|
|2 Jun 18 - 7 Jul 18||£1,406||£1,055|
|7 Jul 18 - 21 Jul 18||£1,839||£1,379|
|21 Jul 18 - 1 Sep 18||£2,379||£1,784|
|1 Sep 18 - 8 Sep 18||£1,730||£1,298|
|8 Sep 18 - 20 Oct 18||£1,190||£893|
|20 Oct 18 - 3 Nov 18||£1,349||£1,012|
|3 Nov 18 - 22 Dec 18||£973||£730|
|22 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£2,379||£1,784|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
Loved the SONOS sound system!Ian Noble - 2nd August 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00