- £656 per week
- £94 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Desirably located in Abersoch, just a short distance to its renowned beaches, cafes, shops and restaurants, this luxury detached bungalow offers stylish accommodation and high quality finishing ideal for guests seeking the very best of Abersoch.
At the heart of the house is a stunning lounge with feature high ceilings and French doors and a well-equipped spacious kitchen/dining room which together create a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family alike in all seasons.
Bwythyn y Plas sleeps 6 guests in 3 individually designed bedrooms with premium quality furniture, 2 king size bedrooms and 1 bunk room (for children only) plus one contemporary en suite, and a further relaxing family bathroom.
No expensive has been spared in creating this exquisite holiday home from underfloor heating throughout, travertine tiling, Corin worktops and many more extras including WiFi.
- dramatic lounge area with high ceiling, fabulous lighting and stylish touches throughout, large corner sofa and 2 coordinating footstools, flat screen TV and DVD player, Amazon Alexa, fireplace with electric fire, coordinating solid wood contemporary shelving unit with glass tops and well stocked with books, solid wood coffee table with glass top and solid wood console table with glass top, iPod docking station, digital radio and velux windows. French doors lead onto the front patio,
- spacious and well-equipped modern kitchen/dining room with fully fitted shaker style cream units with Corin worktops team with travertine flooring, integrated double oven, grill with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, microwave and oak dining table with 5 chairs
- bedroom 1 - rear elegant master bedroom with boutique hotel styling, sumptuous king size divan bed, built in wardrobes, coordinating oak bedside tables and oak chest of drawers and occasional wicker chair and contemporary en suite with exquisite travertine tiling, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, illuminated mirror, shaver socket and side window
- bedroom 2 - pretty front king size bedroom with oak framed king size bed, coordinating oak bedside tables, built-in wardrobes, occasional wicker chair and 2 remote controlled velux windows
- bedroom 3 - cool rear bunk room for children with modern pine framed bunk bed with 2 full size single beds, coordinating pine wardrobe, chest of drawers and dressing table
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with exquisite travertine tiling, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity, wc, heated towel rail, illuminated mirror and velux window
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and storage space ideal for beach accessories and outdoor footwear
- off-road parking for up to 2 cars/boats
- small front patio area to the front with dining table and 6 chairs perfect for morning coffee through to evening cocktails
- small side patio with 2 sun loungers
- stylish luxury property in desirable location
- detached bungalow with patio area
- WiFi included
- underfloor heating throughout
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- travel and high chair available
- all bed linen provided
- families only and maximum 4 adults
- please note stairs from the kitchen lead to a private owners room not available to guests
- no smoking
All very good.
This property was a pleasure to stay in.Very comfortable and spotlesly clean.A credit to the owners and we will definitely consider using this property again.