Bryn Heulog is a well-presented detached family holiday home conveniently located in a quiet cul de sac on the popular Cae Du estate, just a short walk to Abersoch village's desirable cafes, shops, restaurants and long sandy beaches. The elevated plot enjoys excellent sea views towards St Tudwals Islands and Cardigan Bay from the front paved terrace and lounge.
Bryn Heulog offers a lovely bright and airy open plan lounge and dining area which leads to three generously sized coastal themed bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room, and further large family shower room.
The property benefits from WiFi and off-road parking.
- light and airy spacious lounge with operational open fire, 2 large sofas and co-ordinating armchair, large flatscreen TV with Freeview through Sky, DVD player, coffee tables, shelving unit stocked with books, dining table and chairs, French doors leading on to the front elevated paved terrace with sea views
- fitted kitchen with electric hob & oven with extractor, dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer, undercounter freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, ample cupboard space and work surface and occasional chairs
- bedroom 1 - large king-size bedroom with king-size divan bed and blue head board, large built-in painted wooden wardrobes with louvred doors, dressing table and chair, desk with drawers and chair, bedside tables with drawers, en suite shower room with shower, wash hand basin, WC, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - pretty double room with metal frame bed and co-ordinating bedside tables, large built-in painted wooden wardrobes with louvred doors, dressing table and chair
- bedroom 3 - rear twin coastal bedroom with 2 single divan beds, pine wardrobe, bedside table with drawer and occasional chair
- large family shower room - large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- front drive with off road parking for 2/3 vehicles/boats
- lovely elevated front terrace with wooden outdoor table and chairs, gas barbecue and sea views across Abersoch towards St Tudwals Islands
- convenient location in a quiet cul de sac
- a short walk to Abersoch's beaches, bars, restaurants and cafes
- elevated paved terrace with sea views towards St Tudwals Islands
- WiFi included
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and gas fired cental heating included
- bed linen provided
- highchair and travel cot available
- no smoking.
- families only
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.2 mile from a shop
- 0.5 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.5 mile from the coast
Bryn Heulog in Abersoch is a delightful holiday bungalow ideally located to explore the Llyn peninsula and the west of Snowdonia - highly recommended - we had a wonderful, relaxing holiday there.Mr Jonathan DAVIS - 22nd June 2018
Enjoyed our holiday and would consider booking again.Mr John Dowbakin - 9th June 2018
Had an amazing break in the perfect location. A very well equipped kitchen too, made eating in very easy. Lovely house, would definitely stay again.Mr james bainbridge - 30th October 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...