- £571 per week
- £82 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Bryn Heulog is a well-presented detached family holiday home conveniently located in a quiet cul de sac on the popular Cae Du estate, just a short walk to Abersoch village's desirable cafes, shops, restaurants and long sandy beaches. The elevated plot enjoys excellent sea views towards St Tudwals Islands and Cardigan Bay from the front paved terrace and lounge.
Bryn Heulog offers a lovely bright and airy open plan lounge and dining area which leads to three generously sized coastal themed bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room, and further large family shower room.
The property benefits from WiFi and off-road parking.
- light and airy spacious lounge with operational open fire, 2 large sofas and co-ordinating armchair, large flatscreen TV with Freeview through Sky, DVD player, coffee tables, shelving unit stocked with books, dining table and chairs, French doors leading on to the front elevated paved terrace with sea views
- fitted kitchen with electric hob & oven with extractor, dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer, undercounter freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, ample cupboard space and work surface and occasional chairs
- bedroom 1 - large king-size bedroom with king-size divan bed and blue head board, large built-in painted wooden wardrobes with louvred doors, dressing table and chair, desk with drawers and chair, bedside tables with drawers, en suite shower room with shower, wash hand basin, WC, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - pretty double room with metal frame bed and co-ordinating bedside tables, large built-in painted wooden wardrobes with louvred doors, dressing table and chair
- bedroom 3 - rear twin coastal bedroom with 2 single divan beds, pine wardrobe, bedside table with drawer and occasional chair
- large family shower room - large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- front drive with off road parking for 2/3 vehicles/boats
- lovely elevated front terrace with wooden outdoor table and chairs, gas barbecue and sea views across Abersoch towards St Tudwals Islands
- convenient location in a quiet cul de sac
- a short walk to Abersoch's beaches, bars, restaurants and cafes
- elevated paved terrace with sea views towards St Tudwals Islands
- WiFi included
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and gas fired cental heating included
- bed linen provided
- highchair and travel cot available
- no smoking.
- families only
Bryn Heulog in Abersoch is a delightful holiday bungalow ideally located to explore the Llyn peninsula and the west of Snowdonia - highly recommended - we had a wonderful, relaxing holiday there.
Enjoyed our holiday and would consider booking again.