A stylishly presented two storey apartment with four bedrooms, conveniently located in the heart of Abersoch village centre.
Forming part of a large Victorian terrace and retaining many original features, Bronwydd is enviably situated on Abersoch High Street, convenient for the beach, restaurants and shops.
The apartment has been decorated and styled to a high standard throughout and benefits from a two chic lounges, a lovely kitchen diner and wireless broadband.
Bronwydd sleeps up to 11 guests in 4 bedrooms but the sofa bed in the second lounge can be used to accommodate a further two guests
- shared vestibule leading to private entrance and stairway to first floor
- lounge with sofas, window seats in pretty bay window, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels and CD player, flame-effect electric fire, coffee table and ambient lighting
- second lounge with sumptuous sofa bed and flatscreen TV with Freeview channels and CD player
- well equipped kitchen/diner with contemporary white kitchen with larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven with grill and hob, extractor and microwave, large dining table with built-in seating and bench seating
- bedroom 1, elegant double bedroom at rear of the property with built-in white wardrobes, white king-size bed, white bedside tables with lamps, white chest of drawers and wicker chair
- spacious family bathroom - bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- spacious family shower room - double shower with electric shower, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail and built-in washing machine
stairway with cloakroom half way up the stairs leading to:
- bedroom 2, stylish double bedroom with white wardrobe, white king-size bed, white bedside tables with lamps, white chest of drawers, original fireplace and antique chair
- bedroom 3, spacious quad room with two single beds and bunk beds, white wardrobe and chest of drawers, white bedside tables with lamps.
- bedroom 4, modern triple bunk room with bunk bed with double on the bottom and single over, pine chest of drawers and wicker chair
- shared walled patio area to the front of the property
- allocated parking for 2 vehicles at the rear of the property
- wireless broadband
- electricity included
- fresh bed linen, tea towels included
- several stairgates, highchair, travel cot available - please bring your own travel cot linen
- families only
- pets welcome by arrangement - £50 per week
- no smoking
- short breaks available
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.1 mile from a shop
- 0.1 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.2 mile from the coast
I would recommend Abersoch Holiday Homes as a company. The service and correspondence we received was very detailed and informative. The home we stayed in was ideally situated and beautifully furnished and decorated throughout.Mrs F Reid - 15th March 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...