- £1,009 per week
- £144 per night
- 11 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 3
- 1 sofa bed
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Please note, family only bookings at this property.
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A comfortable two storey apartment with four bedrooms, conveniently located in the heart of Abersoch village centre.
Forming part of a large Victorian terrace and retaining many original features, Bronwydd is enviably situated on Abersoch High Street, convenient for the beach, restaurants and shops.
The apartment has been decorated and styled sympathetically to its Victorian era throughout and benefits from a lounge, a second small room which can be used as a snug room or extra bedroom, a kitchen diner and wireless broadband.
Bronwydd sleeps up to 11 guests in 4 bedrooms but the framed bed in the snug room can be used to accommodate a further two guests.
- shared vestibule leading to private entrance and stairway to first floor
- lounge with sofas, window seats in pretty bay window, flat screen TV with Freeview channels and CD player, flame-effect electric fire, coffee table and ambient lighting
- snug room with framed bed and flatscreen TV with Freeview channels and CD player
- well equipped kitchen/diner with contemporary white kitchen with larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven with grill and hob, extractor and microwave, large dining table with built-in seating and bench seating
- bedroom 1, elegant double bedroom at rear of the property with built-in white wardrobes, king-size bed, white bedside tables with lamps and matching chest of drawers
- family bathroom - bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- family shower room - double shower with electric shower, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail and built-in washing machine and tumble dryer
stairway with cloakroom (limited head height) half way up the stairs leading to:
- bedroom 2, stylish double bedroom with white king-size bed, white wardrobe, matching bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, original fireplace and chair
- bedroom 3, spacious quad room with a kingsize bed and bunk beds, matching wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with lamps
- bedroom 4, modern triple bunk room with bunk bed with double on the bottom and single over, pine chest of drawers and chair
- shared walled patio area to the front of the property
- allocated parking for 2 vehicles at the rear of the property
- please note, family only bookings at this property
- wireless broadband
- electricity included
- fresh bed linen, tea towels included
- several stair gates, highchair, travel cot available - please bring your own travel cot linen
- pets welcome by arrangement - £50 per week
- no smoking
- short breaks available