- £519 per week
- £74 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Belmont Apartment is a nicely presented two bedroom flat conveniently located in the heart of Abersoch village centre.
Forming part of a large Victorian semi-detached property, Belmont Apartment is situated at the top of Abersoch's High Street close to the well renowned beach, restaurants and shops.
The two-storey flat is decorated to a good standard and benefits from a well-equipped kitchen and lounge with large French windows, which leads directly onto a large and pretty enclosed rear patio with well-stocked borders and outdoor furniture.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
- rear private entrance
- utility area with washing machine and freezer
- kitchen area with contemporary kitchen units with fridge, electric fan oven with grill, electric hob, extractor and microwave, leading to
- lounge/dining area with dining table and 4 rattan dining chairs, two seat sofa, 2 armchairs, large flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, coffee tables and open tread stairs leading to
- bedroom 1 with with double bed, wardrobe and bedside tables with storage
- bedroom 2 with twin beds, wardrobe, bedside table with drawers and sink
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, WC and washbasin
- large rear patio area with well stocked borders, outdoor dining table and chairs and loungers
- parking at the front of the house for 2 cars
- electric heating
- fresh bed linen, tea towels, electricity and heating included
- highchair, travel cot available on request
- families only
- one pet welcome by arrangement @ £50/week
- no smoking
- short breaks available
Perfect location, clean and tidy, very nice property, thank you! Have used Abersoch homes for years and always had fab holidays in the perfect holiday location