- £1147 per week
- £164 per night
- 11 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 7 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
A luxury 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom detached Victorian villa located in the centre of Abersoch village, furnished throughout to the very highest standard and with the benefit of a elevated sun terrace and plenty of off-road parking.
Argraig is a very spacious and elegant home set over 3 floors and is just a couple of minutes' walk to Abersoch's beaches, restaurants and shops. The house has two separate lounges, a fabulous large kitchen with dining area for 12 and a games room with a Playstation 2.
Outside there is a large enclosed courtyard and playing area with a stunning raised decking terrace above.
Argraig enjoys lovely views across Abersoch Estuary and Harbour.
20% Discount for groups of 7 people or less for holidays between 1st October and 31st March (excluding New Year)
Up to two dogs are welcome at the property between 1st October and 31st March (@ £50 per dog per week)
- large entrance hall
- lovely formal lounge with Welsh stone fireplace (non operational), sofas, chairs, coffee table, TV with Freesat channels and DVD player
- second lounge with Welsh stone fireplace (non operational), sofas, TV
- large kitchen fitted in a contemporary style with white units. French doors to courtyard. York stone floor, gas range, microwave, American style fridge-freezer with water fountain, second fridge ideal for drinks,dishwasher, white bone china dinner service for 12
- dining area with large oak dining table and seating for 12
- extra large utility room with washer, dryer and sink
- downstairs cloakroom with WC and basin
- stairs to first floor landing
- bedroom 1 - king size (5ft) bed, dressing table, large walk-in wardrobe with interior lighting, chest of drawers, luxury en suite shower room with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and WC
- bedroom 2 - 2 single beds, wardrobe, drawers, bedside table
- bedroom 3 - single bed, bedside cabinet, hanging space
- bedroom 4 - large room with 2 single beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers
- luxury large family bathroom - corner bath, separate walk-in shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and WC
- stairs to second floor
- games room - TV, Playstation 2 with games, board games, beanbag, restricted head height in doorway
- bedroom 5 - double bed, large wardrobe with interior lighting, chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, views across the estuary and harbour. En suite shower room with shower, hand basin and WC
- bedroom 6 - 2 single beds, large wardrobe with interior lighting, chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, views across the estuary and harbour. En suite shower room with shower, hand basin and WC
- enclosed courtyard and playing area (partly covered) with three burner gas barbecue and steps to stunning and very spacious raised decked sun terrace with table and chairs
- large gated driveway with ample parking for cars and boats.
- WiFi/broadband included
- luxury bedding included
- full central heating, double-glazing
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- Playstation 2, Freesat TV channels included
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- no smoking
Excellent property which was enjoyed by all on a family holiday.
Everything was perfect..... Already booked for next year!
We loved the property and the location was brilliant, we all had a very happy family holiday. Abersoch is very attractive; there's quite a lot to do locally, however, out of season and mid-week, there's a limited number of restaurants in the evening.