- £805 per week
- £115 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- The owner may accept pets in the property by request.
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Arddol is a well presentend spacious semi-detached house, enviably located in Abersoch, just a short walk to Abersoch's renowned long sandy beach with painted beach huts, yacht club, sailing school and beach cafes. Abersoch village itself offers guests a selection of fashionable national and independent shops, restaurants and cafes, what a treat to have this all on your doorstep!
Set over two floors and with fabulous high ceilings and well proportioned rooms, Arddol offers stylish accommodation for seven guests. On the ground floor lies a front lounge with an enclosed wood burner, a stunning contemporary kitchen and further separate dining room. A door from the kitchen leads to a rear raised decking; a real suntrap from dawn until dusk. Back inside, stairs lead to a spacious first floor with four modern bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room and a further family shower room.
With a traditional layout, stylish interior and great location Arddol is perfect for all seasons a great base for sunny beach days and winter walks!
Arddol offer many extras including WiFi.
- welcoming entrance porch with original mosaic tile floor and stained glass window
- natural light flooded hallway with under stair storage and mirror
- lovely warm front lounge with bay window, 2 large sumptuous sofas, enclosed wood burning stove, coordinating driftwood style oak coffee table, mirror and photo frames, flatscreen TV with Freeview, BT and Sky Sports and DVD; contemporary lamps and lighting
- spacious rear dining room with large solid oak dining table and eight high back back dining chairs, oak sideboard, driftwood style oak framed mirror and armchair
- stunning and sophisticated kitchen with contemporary grey shaker style unit, integrated range with double oven and grill and plate warmer, 5 ring hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge/freezer,integrated wine cooler, integrated dishwasher and microwave, integrated washing maching and tumble dryer and high level table with 4 bar stools and wine rack perfect for breakfast and aperitifs!
- door leading to rear parking and terrace
- master front king size bedroom with bay window and modern metal and wood framed king size bed and coordinating contemporary wardrobe, two chest of drawers and two further bedside table with drawers and flatscreen TV
- triple en suite bedroom with modern metal and wood framed double bed and coordinating single bed, contemporary wardrobe and bedside table with drawers, wall mounted flatscreen TV and en suite shower room in cool creams with walk in double shower, wash hand basin and wc
- contemporary family shower room in cool creams with large walk in shower, wash hand basin, wc, back lit mirror and heated towel rail
- bright and airy front single bedroom with modern metal and wood framed double bed, coordinating wardrobe and bedside table with drawers
- rear small double bedroom with modern metal and wood framed bed, coordinating chest of drawers and bedside table with drawers and small flatscreen TV (please note the double bed can only be accessed from one side of the bed)
- raised rear terrace area with outdoor furniture and gas barbecue
- front lawn garden with gate to the main road
- private parking for 3/4 cars to the side of the house
- lovely character with exquisite kitchen
- close to the centre of Abersoch and Abersoch main beach
- enclosed wood burning stove
- rear raised terrace
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- WiFi included
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- 2 small pets possible by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking