Special Offers: Last minute discount! 10% off bookings starting within 14 days (may not apply in conjunction with other offers)
Conveniently located just off Abersoch's high street and just a short walk to the village's desirable beaches, golf course and renowned shops and restaurants, Angorfa Bach is a recently extended two storey detached house, ideal for a family holiday and for walkers to explore the Llyn Peninsulas fabulous coastal path.
Angorfa Bach offers an open plan living space with a bright and airy lounge and contemporary dining area with French doors leading onto the front patio. Further on the ground floor lies a well-equipped kitchen and modern family bathroom. Upstairs, the house sleeps 4 guests in one stunning elegant master double bedroom with feature apex window and juliette balcony offering glimpses of the seas, stunning shower room and one spacious twin bedroom. Throughout the house are pretty nautical and seaside touches giving a real sense of being at the seaside.
A patio to the front of the house with an outdoor dining table and chairs is the perfect spot to watch the world go by.
- entrance porch with coat and shoe storage
- bright and airy lounge area with comfy rattan sofa and 2 coordinating rattan armchairs, further rattan chair, pretty white electric fire, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, WiFi and coffee tables
- modern dining area with wooden table with 4 rattan dining chairs, French door leading onto the front patio
- front kitchen with wooden modern fitted units, electric hob & oven with extractor, dishwasher, fridge and microwave, washing machine, sink set in front bay window with views across the front patio
- stylish rear bathroom with bath with electric shower over, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail
- rear door leading to storage courtyard
- stairs from the lounge area leading to
- bedroom 1 - stunning master double bedroom with beautiful stripped pine floorboards feature, full length apex window with juliette balcony and views to the village, countryside and glimpses of the sea and St Tudwals Islands, contemporary coastal sofa and armchair, modern white wooden framed king sized bed and coordinating wardrobe and chest of drawers, bedside tables, wall mounted flat screen TV with Freeview
- bedroom 2 - pretty twin room with French grey painted wooden framed twin beds, bedside table with drawers, chest of drawers, hanging space, occasional chair and wash hand basin, flatscreen TV and views to the front of the house over Abersoch
- luxury shower room in white and cool greys with stripped pine floor, corner shower, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- pretty stone patio area to the front of the house with borders and outdoor dining table and chairs
- private parking in the front patio area
- storage box to the front with beach items for guests use
- detached property with front terrace
- conveniently located in the heart of Abersoch
- double glazing throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and full heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.2 mile from a shop
- 0.1 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.3 mile from the coast
We made a very late booking just days before we were planning to go away and were delighted to find this cottage available for a short break with our son and his wife and baby from abroad. The cottage was immaculately clean and well equipped, and the beds were very comfortable. The cottage was also very conveniently placed for both beach and shops. We could not have chosen better and I have left a very positive review with Trip Advisor which I hope they will use: the property is not currently listed with them.Geraldine Durrant - 7th August 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...