Fully renovated and refurbished throughout, Acresfield is a stylish and incredibly spacious detached property. Beautifully presented inside and with extraordinary sea and countryside views from most rooms and the extensive balconies, Acresfield is a perfect holiday home for up to 10 guests.
Acresfield is located less than a mile from the the centre of Abersoch's bustling village centre and long sandy beach, yet enjoys a tranquil location with spectacular sea and countryside views towards Abersoch, St Tudwals Islands and Snowdonia beyond. These views can a be enjoyed from the ground floor open plan living area, from the 2 ground elegant floor bedrooms, from the first floor mezzanine lounge and from the 2 large first floor bedrooms. There is a further rear ground floor bedroom and these are teamed with 1 family shower room, 2 en suite bath/shower rooms and a cloakroom.
At the heart of the house is a spacious and stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Furnished to the highest standards, leading to a large balcony through bi-fold doors and with a multi-fuel burner, it is a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family alike at any time of year.
Acresfield benefits from WiFi.
- entrance hall
- bright and airy modern lounge area with leather 3 and 2 seat sofas, 2 armchairs, flatscreen TV and wooden stand, operational multi-fuel burner, wooden storage coffee table, cosy rug, bi-fold doors leading onto a slate patio, fabulous sea and countryside views
- beautiful kitchen area with fully fitted stylish and sleek kitchen units, integrated electric hob, grill and double oven with extractor, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and microwave, ample cupboard space and large work top area, double sink and feature island unit
- contemporary dining area with extending modern wooden dining table with stylish and comfy chairs
- bedroom 1 - elegant double bedroom room with double bed, hanging space and bedside tables, lovely uninterrupted sea and countryside views
- bedroom 2 - pretty front twin bedroom with single beds, wardrobe and bedside table, lovely uninterrupted sea and countryside views
- bedroom 3 - pretty rear twin bedroom with single beds, wardrobe and bedside table
- family shower room - stylish grey tiled shower room with large walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- cloakroom - modern bathroom with retro avocado green WC and wash hand basin
- bedroom 4 - luxury and vast master bedroom with super king-size wooden framed bed with storage and co-ordinating chest of drawers and bedside tables, hanging space, large floor mirror, traditional musical organ, large patio doors leading onto infinity balcony with uninterrupted sea and countryside views, modern grey tiled en suite bath/shower room with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail
- mezzanine lounge - bright and airy lounge with red leather 3 seat sofa with co-ordinating armchair and rocking chair, free-standing drinks bar, bookcase, uninterrupted sea and countryside view, door leading onto infinity balcony with fabulous views
- bedroom 5 - bright and spacious double bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, hanging space, stunning sea and countryside views, en suite shower room with large corner shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail
- patio doors from bedroom 5 and first floor lounge leading to large infinity balcony with glass floor leading and far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Abersoch, St Tudwals Island and Snowdonia beyond
- bi-fold doors from ground floor living area leading to slate patio with outdoor furniture and far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Abersoch, St Tudwals Island and Snowdonia beyond, steps leading to:
- enclosed rear lawned garden ideal for children to play in
- garage to the rear with washing machine and additional fridge space
- renovated and refurbished throughout
- spacious living spaces and bedrooms
- multi fuel burner
- WiFi included
- fabulous sea and countryside views
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- bed linen provided
- families only
- highchair and travel cot available
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.6 mile from a shop
- 0.5 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.8 mile from the coast
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|22 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£2,415||£1,811|
|6 Jan 18 - 23 Mar 18||£1,839||£1,379|
|23 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||£1,947||£1,460|
|13 Apr 18 - 25 May 18||£1,839||£1,379|
|25 May 18 - 1 Jun 18||£2,487||£1,865|
|1 Jun 18 - 6 Jul 18||£1,839||£1,379|
|6 Jul 18 - 20 Jul 18||£1,947||£1,460|
|20 Jul 18 - 31 Aug 18||£2,487||£1,865|
|31 Aug 18 - 7 Sep 18||£1,947||£1,460|
|7 Sep 18 - 21 Dec 18||£1,839||£1,379|
|21 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£2,487||£1,865|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00