Abersoch, Llyn Peninsula
- Special OfferUp to 15% off Special Offer Discount - selected dates
- Special OfferSave 10% on holidays between 1st November and 21st December
- Special OfferSave 10% on Christmas & New year holidays between 22nd December & 4th January
- Special OfferSave 10% on holidays between 5th January and 8th February 2024
- Special OfferSave 15% on Christmas & New year holidays between 22nd December & 4th January
- £854 per week
- £122 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Smart TV
- Sea or coastal views
- Electric car charging point
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Electric car charging point
- Pony trekking/horse riding
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 17:00
- Check out: 09:00
Bask in the sun on the generous south-facing balcony and enjoy the exquisite panoramic sea views out towards St Tudwal's Island and Snowdonia from this recently renovated holiday home in Abersoch. Pebbles has been fully modernised throughout and boasts a large first-floor living area with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to take full advantage of the incredible scenery and doors out to the wonderful balcony. The ground floor features a bright, well-equipped kitchen area, three elegant bedrooms (one with en suite shower room) and a further family bathroom. In addition to the large balcony there is an open lawn to the rear of the house and the local playing fields with play area and skate park a short walk away.
The centre of Abersoch's fashionable seaside village is just a 10-minute walk from the property where you'll find a plethora of shops, restaurants and bars to browse. Abersoch's sandy sheltered beach, lined with colourful beach huts, is well-known for it's sailing and watersport conditions and is backed by a popular seafront golf course with stunning views from every tee. Book a boat trip to nearby St Tudwal's Island and look out for the local wildlife or take a stroll along the scenic Llyn Coastal Path. For surfing enthusiasts, head to nearby Hell's Mouth or Porth Neigwl. There really is no shortage of activities to enjoy and locations to explore across this beauty part of the Llyn Peninsula.
- Kitchen: Bright, well-equipped kitchen complete with oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer and breakfast bar with two bar stools.
- Bedroom 1: King bedroom with bedside cabinets, dressing table, chest of drawers, wall-mounted Smart TV and French doors leading to to the rear lawn garden. En Suite: Shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, heated towel rail and illuminated bathroom mirror with shaver socket.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with bedside cabinets, built-in wardrobes and wall-mounted Smart TV.
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with bedside cabinet, built-in wardrobes, dressing table, chest of drawers and wall-mounted Smart TV.
- Family Bathroom: Bath with shower over, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Living/Dining Area: Open-plan living area with vaulted ceilings, two 4-seater sofas, large Smart TV, Echo sound system and floor-to-ceiling windows leading onto generous balcony with far-reaching sea views over Abersoch. The dining area features a contemporary dining table and seating for up to 6 people.
- Generous south-facing glass balcony with rattan garden furniture, two sun loungers and far-reaching sea views over Abersoch, St Tudwal's island and out towards Snowdonia.
- Rear lawned garden with rotary washing line. Please note: this garden is not enclosed.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate: Available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryer: Provided
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: Driveway parking for 2 cars, 1 on the driveway and 1 to the side of the property
- electric car charging point available which is chargeable by using an app.
Sadly we had to wash the towels as they all smelled unpleasantly musty, we think maybe they were not aired properly before folding. We felt Abersoch Holiday homes check in and check out times , 5pm check in and 9am check out were unreasonable.
The property was beautifully presented and clean. It's in a great position with a wonderful view. The furniture was comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. Wouldn't hesitate to return in the future.