- £657 per week
- £94 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Set back on a secluded, private road in Abersoch village, 4 Ynys Fawr is a stylish and beautifully presented holiday home, which enjoys panoramic views towards St Tudwals Islands and Snowdonia beyond. The house is just a 5 minute walk to local shops and restaurants and close to Abersoch's 18 hole golf course and yacht club. Abersoch's numerous beaches with fine sand and shallow water are also just a stroll from the house - providing an ideal child friendly location with cafes, views of the yachts and moorings.
Refurbished to an exceptional standard, 4 Ynys Fawr provides perfect holiday accommodation. It sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms and has a bathroom plus separate shower room and a spacious first floor balcony from which to enjoy the views.
- Spacious entrance hall with airing cupboard, tiled floor
- door to rear sun terrace
Three Bedrooms each with laminate flooring :
- bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobe, views and patio doors
- bedroom 2 with double bed, wardrobe, views and patio doors
- bedroom 3 with twin beds, walk-in wardrobe and storage
- bathroom with white suite, bath with shower over, WC and heated towel rail
- shower room with a white suite, shower cubicle, WC and utility area with washing machine, circular sink and heated towel rail
Stairs from hall to first floor living accommodation
- superb lounge with armchair, leather sofas, patio doors to the side and to the rear balcony taking advantage of the stunning views, 26" flat screen digital TV, stereo with iPod dock , CD & DVD
- open plan kitchen & dining area with laminate flooring. The kitchen is fitted with integrated ceramic hob, extractor hood, microwave, freezer, fridge, dishwasher, wood effect laminate worksurfaces & halogen lighting. The dining area has a window to the front
- outside - rear sun patio and large shared open-plan lawned garden
- front drive - ample parking for 2 or 3 cars and boat.
- fabulous balcony with far reaching sea views
- WiFi included
- travel cot, stairgate and highchair all available - please bring your own bed linen for the cot
- individually controlled wall heaters
- double-glazing throughout
- bed linen, electricity, heating and hot water included
- families only, strictly no pets
- no smoking
Our second visit, because we loved the property so much last year. Balcony brilliant: 2 lots of table and chairs and lovely view. Lounge upstairs to make the most of the view most comfortable and spacious. Loads of crockery and cutlery. Bedrooms tastefully presented. Abersoch - a delightful resort. Beaches great. Scenic walks along the coast possible in both directions. Large choice of eating places in the town.
The view over the bay and across to central Wales was why we booked this property and it didn't disappoint, although the hedge between us and the left hand neighbor restricted this but provided privacy. Its a good walk up from the town but worth it. We only go to Abersoch for sailing holidays and its very busy. We didn't even try to eat out, everywhere looked so busy and we would probably have had to book. We were two couples sharing the property and it worked well with a non-en-suite bathroom each on the ground floor just inside the front door - ideal for dinghy sailors coming in in wet suits etc. Holiday home type furniture but perfectly adequate. Would book again but would be expensive for a single family.
Great property lovely views from the balcony. Use of shared garden is great if you have children. Well equipped would highly recommend.
We loved our time at Ynys Fawr. A very peaceful location with stunning views.