- £657 per week
- £94 per night
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- Bunk beds to sleep 4
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Families only please; maximum 4 adults. The bunk beds are only suitable for children.
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Set back on a secluded, private road in Abersoch village, 2 Ynys Fawr is a stylish and beautifully presented holiday home, which enjoys panoramic views towards St Tudwals Islands and Snowdonia beyond. The house is just a 5 minute walk to local shops and restaurants and is close to Abersoch's 18 hole golf course and yacht club. Abersoch's numerous beaches with fine sand and shallow water are also just a stroll from the house.
2 Ynys Fawr provides perfect holiday accommodation. It sleeps 8 guests in 3 bedrooms and has a family bathroom, an en suite shower room and a spacious first floor balcony with modern outdoor furniture and fabulous sea views.
- Spacious entrance hall with hallway leading to rear garden door
- bedroom 1 - stylish bedroom with king-size bed, co-ordinating wardrobes and bedside tables, patio doors leading to rear garden and lovely garden views, en suite shower room with shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC and wall-mounted heater
- bedroom 2 - stylish rear bedroom with double bed, co-ordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables
- bedroom 3 - coastal bedroom with two sets of full-size bunk beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, beside table and flatscreen TV
- bathroom with bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC and wall-mounted heater
- conservatory/utility area with washing machine and dryer and garden furniture
- bright and modern lounge with 2 leather sofas and bean bag chair, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, coffee tables, double patio doors to the side and to the rear balcony, fabulous panoramic sea and countryside views
- open plan and well equipped modern kitchen & dining area - kitchen with integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, microwave, free standing larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, DAB radio, extending dining table with 8 chairs
- fabulous large first floor balcony with modern glass ballustrade, modern outdoor sofas and chairs with cushions and co-ordinating glass top table, modern
dining table with seating for 8 people and a gas bbq.
- rear slate sun patio area with large open plan and well tended shared garden
- front drive - ample parking for 2 or 3 cars .
- WiFi/broadband included
- travel cot, stairgate and highchair all available - please bring your own bed linen for the cot
- double-glazing throughout
- bed linen, electricity, heating and hot water included
- families only, strictly no pets except guide dogs
- no smoking
Absolutely stunning house with the most gorgeous views. Nothing better than sitting out on the balcony in the evening having a glass of wine. Will definitely stay again.