- £535 per week
- £76 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Harbour views
- Sea or coastal views
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - Please Note
- shared hallway
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Lying at the entrance to Abersoch, in one of its most notable buildings, this recently renovated contemporary first floor apartment has been decorated and styled to a high standard throughout and offers uninterrupted views of the harbour, sea and village. Enjoy these stunning views from the triple aspect bay windows in the sumptuous lounge and the spacious dining/kitchen or head downstairs into Abersoch and sample the sophisticated restaurants, cafe and shops, long sandy beaches and pretty harbour.
If you wish to explore the Lleyn Peninsula then take your car out from the underground car park and head to the coast with plenty of pretty coves, picturesque beaches and coastal paths to enjoy or the rural peninsula with flora, fauna and wildlife in abundance.
2a Pen y Bont benefits from WiFi.
- shared vestibule with stairs leading to the main front door
- bright and spacious lounge flooded with natural light from the large bay window and offering stunning harbour, village and sea views, sumptuous cream corner sofa, flatscreen TV set on a wooden unit, contemporary coffee table and coastal artwork
- spacious kitchen/diner with contemporary kitchen with integrated oven and grill, hob with extractor, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, dining table with coordinating dining chair set in the bay window with fabulous harbour, village and sea views, bookcase and coastal artwork
- master bedroom with king size wooden framed bed, large built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables with drawers and inner harbour views
- bright and sleek family bathroom with contemporary bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and wc
- private allocated underground parking for 1 vehicle at Pen y Bont
- newly renovated first floor apartment with fabulous sea and harbour views
- enviable central village location close to Abersoch's beaches, shops and restaurants
- fresh bed linen, towels and electricity towels included
- Wifi available
- no smoking
- short breaks available
Please note the Abersoch Watersports shop lies on the ground floor of the same building.