- £616 per week
- £88 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- On-street parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
243 Cae Du is a modern and nicely presented family house situated in Abersoch village, very convenient for the local shops, restaurants and beaches.
The house has three bedrooms and a lovely light and airy open-plan living space. Large patio doors lead on to a large paved patio area ideal for an evening barbecue and outside dining.
243 Cae Du benefits from both wireless broadband and basic Sky TV.
- open plan living area with wooden flooring comprising light, airy lounge with sofas, contemporary fireplace, wall-mounted flatscreen TV with basic Sky, wireless broadband
- dining area with table and 4 chairs
- kitchen with modern fitted units, breakfast bar and 4 stools, electric hob & oven, extractor hood, fridge, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher
- under stairs storage
- bedroom 1 - double bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers, TV and DVD
- bedroom 2 - twin beds, walk-in wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers, TV and DVD
- bedroom 3 - twin beds, bedside table, chest of drawers
- modern bathroom - bath, separate power shower, wash basin, WC
- enclosed rear patio garden with outside tables, chairs
- kerbside parking space to the front of the house.
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and full central heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- fresh bed linen provided
- wireless broadband included
- families only
- pets welcome, £50 per week chargeno smoking.