A fabulous 5 bedroom house beautifully restored and enjoying a very convenient location in Abersoch village.
Forming the eastern wing of the original building (left wing of first photograph), 1 Coed y Llyn is a very spacious and stylish home enjoying panoramic views over Cardigan Bay to St Tudwal's islands. Just a couple of minutes' walk into Abersoch village, the house is ideally situated for local shops, restaurants and beaches.
The property benefits from wireless broadband and Freeview digital TV channels.
- vestibule into spacious hallway
- large kitchen fitted in a contemporary style with 5 ring gas hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and airing cupboard. Dining area with seating for 10
- double doors through to the lounge with sofas, widescreen TV with Freeview channels and DVD
- large conservatory with sofa and sofa bed (can be used to accommodate another two guests), widescreen TV with Freeview channels, surround system and DVD. Breakfast area with pine dining table and chairs, Welsh dresser with puzzles and games, underfloor heating, fantastic views
- double doors from lounge and conservatory onto stone sun terrace overlooking rear garden with views across Cardigan Bay
- shower room with large double-door shower, handbasin and WC
stairs to first floor
- landing with sofa and views across the garden
- master bedroom - king-size bed, wardrobe, dressing table, doors to balcony with more magnificent views en suite shower room with shower, WC and washbasin
- bedroom 2 - twin beds, built-in wardrobes, dressing table, bedside tables, occasional chairs, views over front garden
- bedroom 3 - twin beds, chest of drawers, bedside table, views over front garden
- bathroom - large bath, separate shower, handbasin and WC
upstairs to second floor
- bedroom 4 - twin beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, velux windows
- bedroom 5 - double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, velux windows
- shower room with shower, hand basin and WC
- large shared lawns to front with ample parking for cars and boats, outside tap and shower ideal for rinsing after the beach
- private rear garden (fully enclosed) with views across Cardigan Bay.
- full central heating throughout, double-glazing
- fresh bed linen, electricity and heating included
- Freeview and wireless broadband included (please note the broadband connection is not superfast and is therefore suitable for emails/browsing only)
- travel cot available - please bring your own bed linen
- highchair with waist strap
- families only
- strictly no pets (except guide dogs)
- no smoking.
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.1 mile from a shop
- 0.1 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.25 mile from the coast
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|28 Oct 17 - 23 Dec 17||£900||£675|
|23 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£2,625||£1,969|
|6 Jan 18 - 24 Mar 18||£927||£695|
|24 Mar 18 - 14 Apr 18||£1,571||£1,178|
|14 Apr 18 - 26 May 18||£1,514||£1,136|
|26 May 18 - 2 Jun 18||£2,977||£2,233|
|2 Jun 18 - 7 Jul 18||£1,730||£1,298|
|7 Jul 18 - 21 Jul 18||£2,112||£1,584|
|21 Jul 18 - 1 Sep 18||£2,704||£2,028|
|1 Sep 18 - 8 Sep 18||£1,246||£935|
|8 Sep 18 - 20 Oct 18||£979||£734|
|20 Oct 18 - 3 Nov 18||£1,082||£812|
|3 Nov 18 - 22 Dec 18||£927||£695|
|22 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£2,704||£2,028|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00