1 Afon y Felin is a spacious and contemporary home ideally located in Abersoch Boatyard, a stone's throw from the Abersoch Harbour and just 2 minutes' walk along the harbour wall to Abersoch village centre and its popular beaches, restaurants and shops.
Well presented throughout, the three storey end of mews terrace offers a great sociable ground floor layout, with a stylish lounge leading to a large well-equipped kitchen, then into a rear conservatory with dining table and casual seating. A ground floor shower room provides an excellent facility for those coming in from a day at the beach or on the water.
On the second floor lies a private master double bedroom with ensuite shower room. On the first floor there is a king size bedroom, two further double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Externally, there is a rear courtyard with outdoor furniture and ample parking for 3 cars/boats.
Pets welcome by arrangement. WiFi and Sky TV included.
- entrance hall with stone flooring
- shower room with shower, wash hand basin and WC
- lounge with two comfy sofas, flat screen TV, DVD, Sky TV, coffee table, electric fire and window over looking the boatyard
- kitchen with contemporary style wooden units with granite work surface, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, four ring gas hob and oven, extractor hood, integrated larder style fridge/freezer and coffee machine
- under stair cupboard with washing machine
- rear conservatory with extending glass top dining table with chairs, wicker sofa, door onto rear courtyard
- bedroom 1 - spacious bedroom with king-size bed, double wardrobes, chest of drawers, TV and bedside tables with drawers, small balcony with views over the boatyard
- bedroom 2 - rear bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and window with views over the rear courtyard
- bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 3 - small rear bedroom with double bed, bedside table and window with aspect over rear courtyard, please note there is little floor space in this room
- bedroom 4 - private room set in the eaves with double bed, built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, flatscreen TV and velux windows
- en suite shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- private ample parking for up to 3 car/boats at the side of the house
- enclosed courtyard to the rear with outdoor dining table and chairs and barbecue
- central Abersoch location close to the harbour beach
- WiFi and Sky TV included
- full central heating, double-glazing
- bed linen, electricity, hot water and heating included
- travel cot and high chair available
- families only
- pets welcome by arrangement, £50 per week
- ample parking
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.1 mile from a shop
- 0.1 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.3 mile from the coast
Excellent all round. Very well equippedBecca Broadhead - 18th May 2018
Had a fantastic stay! Mrs L Reade - 6th January 2018
Brilliant location and kitchen had every facility going! Mrs F Reid - 30th March 2017
The property is a great location for access to the beach and also the village. The layout worked well for us with the en suite to one of bedrooms. We did enjoy our stay. Abersoch is a fabulous destination that you will return to time and time again. mrs Louise Bagguley - 14th February 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...