- £532 per week
- £76 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen not provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
Important - Please Note
- Duvets and pillows provided, Further linen can be provided at an additional cost of £50 per week.
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
139 Cae Du is a well presented end terrace house, located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Cae Du estate and just a few minutes' walk from Abersoch's beaches, shops, bars and restaurants. No need to drive the car to head on down to the beach!
The open plan ground floor offers a great family living space, with a kitchen door leading to a rear patio with barbecue and lawned garden. 139 Cae Du sleeps 5 guests in 3 bedrooms and has a spacious family bathroom.
- lounge with large comfortable sofas and chair, wall mounted smart TV , stairs leading to first floor
- kitchen/dining room - light filled room with modern fitted units, integrated electric hob & oven, extractor, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer, dining table and chairs for 6, radio/CD player, door leading to rear patio and garden
- upstairs to landing
- bedroom 1 - pretty room with double bed, built-in wardrobes and bedside cabinets
- bedroom 2 - rear bedroom with 2 single beds, built-in wardrobes, bedside cabinet and garden views
- bedroom 3 - single bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinet and garden views
- bathroom - bath with electric shower over, wash basin and WC
- door from kitchen leading to rear patio area with outdoor furniture, parasol and barbecue, lawned rear garden
- outside parking to front on road and to rear of the house on the road
- WiFi included
- close to Abersoch's beaches and amenities
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and full heating (wall mounted electric heaters) included
- duvets and pillows provided, please bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and base sheets. Alternatively, linen and towels can be provided if required at an additional cost £12.00 per double, £8.00 per single, £5.50 for hand and bath towel per person.
- travel cot, stairgate and highchair available at no additional cost
- no smoking