10 Llwyn Onn is a lovely detached bungalow situated on a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of Abersoch's desirable shops, restaurants and long sandy beaches. The bungalow also comes with the rental of a beach hut on Abersoch's main beach.
With four bedrooms, sleeping 8 guests, and spacious front and rear gardens, Llwyn Onn is ideal for one large family or two families sharing. The open plan lounge/dining room leads onto a rear patio, which has views across the garden to St Tudwals Islands and Cardigan Bay beyond. Downstairs the house has three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate cloakroom. Upstairs is a fouth bedroom and a large play area.
10 Llwyn Onn comes with the rental of a beach hut on Abersoch's main beach, free WiFi broadband and also welcomes pets by arrangement.
- light and airy hallway
- lounge/dining room - large room with large comfortable sofa, armchairs, operational open fire place, TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, extending dining table with chairs, WiFi broadband, views overlooking the garden towards St Tudwals Islands
- fitted kitchen - pretty units with double oven, grill and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer, views overlooking the garden towards St Tudwals Islands
- bedroom 1 - double bed, large built-in wardrobe and drawers, built-in sink, bedside tables, occasional chair, view over the front garden
- bedroom 2 - twin beds, large built-in wardrobe and drawers, built-in sink, bedside table, occasional chairs, view over the rear garden towards St Tudwals Islands
- bedroom 3 - full-size single bunk beds, built-in wardrobe, bedside cabinet, view over the rear garden towards St Tudwals Islands
- family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- separate cloakroom with WC
- bedroom 4 - twin beds, chest of drawers, hanging space, occassional chairs
- large landing with games area - games and chairs
- fully enclosed grassed rear garden ideal for children and pets
- slate patio with garden furniture and barbecue, view over the rear garden towards St Tudwals Islands and Cardigan Bay beyond
- front open grass garden
- ample off-road parking for 3 cars and boat/trailer
- includes beach hut rental on Abersoch's main beach
- WiFi/broadband included
- quiet location close to Abersoch
- distant sea views
- storage heating throughout
- travel cot (bring own bedding), highchair and travel stairgate. Please note, due to the design of the staircase a stair-gate will not fit across the top of the stairs so younger children should be fully supervised when using the games area or upstairs bedroom
- bed linen, electricity and heating included, please bring own towels and tea towels
- pets welcome by arrangement, £50 per week
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.3 mile from a shop
- 0.5 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.5 mile from the coast
We loved the property and the Beach hut was super too. The enclosed back garden was great too. Would stay againMrs B Watt - 4th June 2018
Lovely house and beach hut! Lovely memories. Thank you.Miss Susie Winder - 13th April 2018
Windy walks, enjoyable golf and of course wonderful New Year fireworks.The Braces - 2nd January 2018
Another wonderful weekend - see you soon!Mrs Jody Lamb - 23rd November 2017
Lovely walks, eating, drinking, golf and even October waterskiing - great fun had by all.Nick - 29th October 2017
Thanks for a great couple of days; company and food second to none.Kate, Gordon & Pat - 22nd September 2017
Great holiday, Abersoch as gorgeous as ever. All loved the beach hut, resounding success. Au revoir!Mrs Louise Soper - 25th August 2017
Back for fourth visit - weather wet, wet, wet - Abersoch perfect!Mrs Belinda Ruddock - 18th August 2017
Our second year. We loved it. Thanks.Mrs Georgina Vestbirk - 11th August 2017
Thank you for a wonderful few days and many happy memories.James - 3rd August 2017
4th year running, still loving it all. Excellent house and beach hut, love the sea. Love Abersoch.Sarah - 5th July 2017
A weekend of challenges: mono-skiing, sprint triathlon, beach party, 1km run for the little ones and fun on the inflatable. Lots of sun! Thank you.The Graces - 18th June 2017
Lovely weekend break, great location and lovely holiday here. Will definitely return.Mrs Rachel Towers - 4th June 2017
Such a wonderful few days. Thank you!Lucy - 17th April 2017
Wonderful holiday in a terrific place. Enjoyed lots of ice creams and quite a bit of Welsh cake! Also loved coastal walks and playing on the beach. Thank you for letting us stay!Dr J Kendrick-Jones - 14th April 2017
Wonderful golfing weekend with strong winds, drizzle and some fantastic golf.Will - 19th March 2017
Pyrotechnics, over eating and clowning around = living the dream!Helen - 2nd January 2017
Stunning walks, plenty of exercise, mountain climbing!The Grace Family - 23rd October 2016
Brilliant week, lovely weather, house very comfortable.The Martons - 2nd September 2016
Enjoyed our week, especially the lovely beach hut.Mrs Nicola Brown - 26th August 2016
We were really lucky with the weather. Lovely house and hut.Jane Tindall - 19th August 2016
Great house for a relaxing holiday. Loved the beach hut!!Sally Ransley - 12th August 2016
Lovely place, view, food, people, wonderful time!Elizabeth - 26th June 2016
Happy Easter! Had all weathers and winds! Thank you.Lizzie - 28th March 2016
Pub lunches, wonderful walks, mountain biking, fantastic company.The Graces - 25th October 2015
Our second visit of 2015 and another fab weekend! See you in 2016Mrs Jody Lamb - 12th October 2015
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...