Special Offers: 10% off bookings through August at Ty Cam!
Ty Cam is a charming converted barn located within lovely gardens and grounds; a real rural escape yet less than 1.5 miles from the seaside village and sandy beaches of Aberdaron.
Restored and renovated to a high standard, Ty Cam combines a stylish mix of traditional features alongside modern style and conveniences. The stunning lounge with sumptuous sofas, oak flooring, wood burning stove, high beamed ceilings and dual aspect windows leads into the contemporary kitchen with sleek grey units, quality appliances, fabulous wooden dining table and lovely countryside views. With 3 individually designed bedrooms and a family bathroom and further family shower room, Ty Cam is a great holiday home for a large family or two families sharing.
Externally, Ty Cam offers a lovely front open garden with pretty dining table with benches, bbq and rolling countryside views, a perfect spot for outdoor dining and entertaining. Please note as this the house lies on a farm there is some machinery and some farm animals as well as a stream across a field but still within the grounds of the farm.
Ty Cam is close to the seaside and fishing village of Aberdaron with 2 pubs, bakery, convenience stores, beaches and National Trust Visitor Centre. Within a short drive also lies Whistling Sands (Porth Or), Porth Iago, Hells Mouth and the more bustling seaside villages of Abersoch, Nefyn and Llanbedrog. With so many beaches, coves and views to enjoy from the Coastal Path adults and children alike will be kept entertained.
Ty Cam offers many extras including Wifi, a bike/boat store and welcomes up to 2 pets by arrangement.
spacious entrance hall leading to
- open plan lounge with lovely exposed beams and rich colours throughout, oak floors, feature wood burning stove set on a slate hearth, sumptuous sofas, wooden chair and storage box, oak coffee table and coordinating TV cabinet, flat screen TV with Sky and DVD, dual aspect windows with uninterrupted countryside views and large velux window creating fabulous natural light
- fully equipped modern kitchen with sleek grey kitchen units with wooden counter tops and coordinating dining table with contemporary bench seating, integrated cooker and extractor fan over, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, ample storage, wall mounted TV with Freeview channels and dual aspect windows with countryside view. Front door leading to garden.
- bedroom 1 - stylish master bedroom with sumptuous oak framed double bed and coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, bedside tables, velour tub chair, exposed beams, pretty rugs, pictures and lamps, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, window with countryside views
- bedroom 2 - elegant double bedroom with double divan bed and coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV with Freeview and window with countryside views
- bedroom 3 - pretty twin bedroom with full size pine framed twin beds and coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV with Freeview and window with countryside views
- family bathroom - pine bathroom with bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and mirror with light
- shower room - wet room in cool creams with shower with electric shower, wash hand basic, WC and mirror with light
- pretty path leading to the front door
- open lawned garden and patio area with outdoor dining table and benches and built in bbq
- small patio area with bistro table and chairs set
- parking for 3 vehicles/boats
- bike store
- grounds for adults and children to enjoy
- beautifully presented converted barn in fabulous rural setting
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- travel cot and highchair available
- underfloor heating throughout
- electricity and heating included
- no smoking
- boat and bike store available
- up to 2 pets welcome by arrangement at no extra charge
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 1.3 miles from a shop
- 1.3 miles from the nearest pub
- 1.3 miles from the coast
Searched for a suitable dog friendly cottage and found the ideal place in an area we wanted to visit for the first time. "Ty Cam" near Aberdaron proved an excellent choice and the website accurately described all it had to offer. We were not disappointed in anything and had a fantastic "get away from it all" break. The Llyn Peninsula is a wonderful place to explore, even during the recent storms. Mr Peter Curtis - 23rd September 2018
Excellent, owners are a real asset as they helped us have a fabulous experience despite arriving in major snow storms and being snowed in a couple of days, very warm and friendly, excellent cottage and facilities.Mr Andy Jones - 12th March 2018
Fantastic property and lovely owner . Peace and quiet in a wonderful remote location. Mr Paul Varney - 16th November 2017
Lovely cosy cottage and felt very at home there. Would definitely recommend and would definitely go back. Thanks for all your help as always :) Mrs Christina Nadin - 26th October 2017
Lovely property in a beautiful location. Mrs Lisa Wagstaff - 17th September 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00