- £592 per week
- £85 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This spacious Aberdaron holiday cottage is set on a coastal farm, on the most western point of the beautiful Llyn Peninsula. Its large living area with a welcoming woodburner makes this pet-friendly cottage a perfect venue to relax in peaceful surroundings. Discover hidden beaches and fantastic views along the nearby Coastal Path, catch a boat to the sacred Bardsey Island (Ynys Enlli) or enjoy some go-karting and ten pin bowling at Glasfryn Parc. This Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offers so many inspiring experiences that you will always want to return for more.
Open plan kitchen / dining / living room with a large, welcoming wood burning stove.
The fully fitted kitchen includes a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven, microwave and washing machine. Dining table and chairs for up to 6 guests. The spacious living area also features a large leather corner sofa, 3 seater sofa and swivel chair, along with a TV, DVD player, CD player and a Nintendo Wii game console.
Bedroom 1 – spacious room with a king sized bed, a wardrobe, chest of draws, bedside cabinets with lamps and chair. Smart TV.
Bedroom 2 - king bedroom also furnished with a wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets with lamps and chair, and a smart TV.
Bedroom 3 – twin bedroom with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets, lamps and chair. This room also has a smart TV.
Bathroom with walk in shower, wc, washbasin, mirror and shaver point.
Small bathroom with shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin.
The enclosed rear garden offers a secure area for children / pet dog to play and is a real sun trap. It has a lawn and patio area with garden furniture and a charcoal barbecue set.
Raised, enclosed front terrace with a wooden bench - also enclosed.
- Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided. Please bring your own towels for the beach or extra towels can be provided for a small fee.
- Electric heating and electricity included. Logs also provided free of charge for the woodburner.
- Cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- WIFI available.
- This Aberdaron holiday cottage welcomes 2 well behaved dog free of charge - please notify us when booking.
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Plenty of private parking spaces available
- Mobile phone signal is patchy not all networks have signal but EE and Vodafone do work here.
- Home delivery is available from Asda or Tesco