- £413 per week
- £59 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sky TV
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
The perfect retreat to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, where you can enjoy a relaxing, romantic self catering holiday for 2. Nearest beach and Wales Coast Path within 2 miles and numerous sandy beaches and pretty coastal villages within 10 miles. Pet-friendly, a welcoming woodburner and spectacular scenery from the doorstep, this is a great base to explore the picturesque Llyn Peninsula along its magical country lanes.
Relax and unwind in this tastefully designed barn conversion in a beautiful rural setting. Enter into a cosy ground floor open plan living area with a traditional beamed ceiling and tiled flooring throughout.
Chill out on the comfy sofa or reclining chair with foot stool and light the clear view wood burning stove. Have a romantic meal on the lovely antique round oak table and chairs. Flat screen TV and DVD player.
A fully equipped modern kitchen, dishwasher, electric stove, 4 ring hob, microwave, and fridge with a freezer compartment. A walk- in cupboard under the stairs accommodates the washing machine and some storage space.
A large carpeted bedroom with a high quality king size bed, that will provide a restful night and refresh your mind. High quality mattress, bedding and furnishing throughout. Large built in wardrobe with airing cupboard. There is also a single sofa bed suited for a small child.
A separate light and airy shower room with a large corner power shower, sink and WC.
The cottage has a separate sheltered south facing courtyard with a traditional stone bench and patio furniture, ideal for enjoying meal times and soaking up the sun, and enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the countryside. Stunning sunsets where you can also gaze at the wonders of the night sky. There are also 2 sun loungers and a barbecue set.
A small clothes line and an enclosed garden at the rear of the cottage.
- Welcome pack includes home-made cakes and a fresh loaf of bread from the local bakery, tea, coffee and milk.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. *Towels for cottage use only, not for beach use.
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- 1st basket of logs provided free of charge, additional bags of logs available from the owner @ £4
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own linen for the cot.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome at a charge of £25 per pet per stay.
- Off-road parking
- Lockable shed for bikes
- Also provided in the kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Also provided in the bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- No smoking inside the cottage please
- Supermarket deliveries are available via Asda and Tesco
- If you would like to experience a working farm, let us know and we can arrange a farm tour for you. Observe the daily activities of the farm depending on Season. Help feed the hens, collect the eggs, and feed the lambs and calves.