- £998 per week
- £143 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Welcome pack
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Melin Llyn is a large and luxurious holiday cottage. With its stylish, contemporary interior and beautiful furnishings, this old water mill is the perfect setting for a family or friends get together. In addition to king beds, table football, a welcoming woodburner and many more special features, Melin Llyn also provides you with your very own bar to enjoy a relaxing drink in the enclosed garden, surrounded by pure tranquility. From this wonderful accommodation Llyn Peninsula's long, golden sandy beaches are all within a few miles.
Kitchen - Bespoke painted oak kitchen with granite worktop, Belfast sink and TV. Includes a NEF integrated dishwasher, double oven and electric hob, fridge freezer, microwave, dualit toaster and kettle. Zinc and marble kitchen island and zinc table with contemporary chairs.
Lounge - Large room with a welcoming woodburner. Italian leather sofa, teal velvet sofa, contemporary red leather chair and a dark tan sumptuous leather chair. Designer cushions and throws. Original Indian cart coffee and bespoke oak refectory table with 10 oak chairs. All curtains and blinds made by hand. Chinese style sideboard and contemporary lighting. Retro style GPO sound centre. Large television with dvd player and sumptuous floor cushions.
Hall - Modern bench and high ceiling.
Shower room - Modern, rustic ground floor shower room with WC and shower.
Master bedroom - Luxurious king size bed with en suite shower room. Leather mirror, bespoke locally made stool, white luxury towels and toiletries.
Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron.
Spectacular landing with plenty of natural daylight, featuring table football.
Aberdaron Bedroom - Antique style king size iron bed with designer throw and Welsh linen cushions. Industrial style leather chair and foot stool. Industrial style chest of drawers and mirror. Sheepskin rug.
Rhiw Bedroom - Two single beds with Welsh wool throws, welsh linen cushions and sheepskins. Teal drawers and modern clothes rail.
Bathroom - Bath with overhead shower, porthole mirror and luxury accessories.
Meillionydd Bedroom - Two single beds with Welsh wool throws and designer cushions. Sheepskin on floor and designer clothes rail.
Plas Newydd Bedroom - Luxury black velvet king size bed and ottoman, colonial style furnishings and antique style clothes rail. Designer cushions and bed throw and sheepskin rug.
Large enclosed garden with garden furniture, a quirky roofed bar and countryside views. Guests can sit around the fire pit and enjoy the wonderful surroundings in an oasis of serenity.
- Guests will be welcomed by a selcection of local produce. Please let us know if your stay is a special occasion and we can make it even more memorable for you.
- Heating and electricity included
- Wifi available
- Basket of logs and skuttle of coal included in the price.
- Bed linen,hand and bath towels provided
- 5 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot and high chair available on request (please bring your own linen for the cot)
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome @ £25 per dog
- Private off road parking for up to 5 cars
- Catering services and pampering by local beauty therapists can be arranged on request
- Guests of Melin Llyn are also eligible to a 10% discount at Cwt Tatws during their stay. Cwt Tatws is an unique shop with an eclectic range of stylish home accessories where you will also be welcomed by a cake and cuppa.
Absolutely beautiful, the owner had thought of everything to make it a perfect stay.