8 reasons to come to Abersoch this January!
Published: Thursday 5th Dec 2019
Written by: Victoria Butt
January may not be the traditional month for a seaside holiday but this is why we think it's a perfect time to enjoy our the fabulous coastline, villages and attractions of Abersoch and the Llŷn Peninsula.
1. Walk off all that Christmas pud on the 100 miles of coastline. From long sandy beaches to craggy coves and quaint quays, the Wales Coastal Path is a truly beautiful place to explore and exercise away the previous seasons excesses.
2. Hit the January sales! With a lovely mix of independent shops and high street names in Abersoch, Pwllheli and Porthmadog, January is a great time to browse those sale rails and pick up a bargain.
3. Avoid the cafe culture crowds! With many businesses open all year round you can enjoy a breakfast, lunch and dinner in our many seaside cafes and restaurants and simply savour those Llŷn flavours.
4. Stay in luxury pads for less. With some properties available at just a third of the peak some prices why not stay in luxury for a lot less.
5. Roam free! Between May and September some beaches have restricted access for dogs so come in the winter months and let you four legged friend have a free rein!
6. Go snow spotting! With Snowdon and the Snowdonia mountain range close by you won’t need to travel too far too in the winter months to see some snow capped mountains and, if you are lucky, make a snowman!
7. A cooler temperature doesn’t mean the adrenaline levels have to drop! Carry on climbing, cycling, surfing, paddle-boarding and more!
8. We’d love to see you at the Abersoch Holiday Homes shop as we are open all year so pop in and say hello to our team!