New to Abersoch Holiday Homes - Y Ty Pren
Published: Friday 19th Oct 2018
Written by: Ginnie James
Y Ty Pren in Bwlchtocyn was new to the Abersoch Holiday Homes portfolio for 2018 and many guests have enjoyed time at this stunning luxury beach house that lies yards from Abersoch beach. The sea and coastal living are heavily reflected in this individually designed luxury retreat, from the stunning interior, dramatic architecture that frames stunning views, and exquisite exterior with sauna cabin and heated shower.
From feedback from our 2018 guest so far they have picked their top 10 Y Ty Pren moments.
- Walking up the stairs to the first floor and seeing the amazing views across the Golf course, Abersoch beach and St Tudwals Islands
- Waiting for the morning sun to peak through the bedroom shutters.
- Being so close to the beach and being able to pop back to the house when we decided to stay on the beach for more provisions even longer than planned.
- Playing table tennis in the summer sun and watching competitive spirits rise.
- Being close to the waters edge cafe of Mickeys Boatyard; great for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- Grabbing the kayaks and playing around in the shallow waters of Abersoch beach
- Having an early evening sauna in the 'sauna shed'!
- Having the homeowners original art displayed in the house and being able to buy it and take a little bit of Y Ty Pren home.
- Lighting the fire, snuggling on the big sofa for the night and watching the sun go down.
- Coming back in September!