Win a Short Break - Terms and Conditions
Before entering our 'Win a Short Break' competition for a stay at 243 Cae Du, please be sure to have read and understood our terms and conditions of entry below. This competition will close at 23:59 on Tuesday 31st January 2017 and a winner will be contacted by 7pm Friday 3rd February 2017.
Full Terms and Conditions for the competition are as follows:
- Employees of Abersoch Holiday Homes and The Original Cottage Company Ltd or their families or households are not eligible to win.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entries are only valid where entrants have entered their details on the Abersoch Holiday Homes website.
- Entrants will be subscribed to the Abersoch Holiday Homes newsletter and as a result may receive additional marketing from other agencies of The Original Cottage Company.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The competition is for a 3-night short break stay in the specified property only, to be taken during out of season (not between 20th to 27th May and 22nd July to 2nd September 2017).
- 243 Cae Du sleeps a maximum of 6 people, this cannot be exceeded.
- Holiday must be taken within 2017, we regret it cannot be moved to another year.
- No extras are included (such as travel or holiday expenses), this competition is for the accommodation only.
- Up to two dogs are welcome at 243 Cae Du, the pet charges of £50 per dog will be waived for the competition winner.
- A £100 security deposit is payable 8 weeks before the start of your break, returned to you in full after a successful stay.
- The prize carries no cash alternative in whole or in part and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The winner will be contacted via email and must respond within 7 days of the Abersoch Holiday Homes' email to the winner, otherwise another winner will be selected from the other entrants.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The closing date is 23:59 on 31st January 2017.
- Abersoch Holiday Homes reserves the right to end this competition early.