Special Offers: Last minute discount! 10% off bookings starting within 14 days (may not apply in conjunction with other offers)
Y Ddol Bach is the ultimate stylish studio providing space and practical living without compromising on luxury. Boutique hotel styled, Y Ddol Bach offer everything you need for a romantic weekend away through to a base to spend a week exploring all Abersoch and the Lleyn Peninsula have to offer.
Inside Y Ddol Bach lies clearly defined spaces; a sleek kitchen area, rear dining area, front lounge with views of garden, contemporary shower room and walk in cupboard/wardrobe. Outside lies a private patio area to the front and side garden and further garden and elevated outdoor dining area.
If you can tear yourself away then it is just a 10 minute walk down to Abersoch beach and the renowned Mickeys Boatyard beachside bar and cafe or a 20 minute walk into Abersoch village. A short drive takes you to the many seaside villages, sandy beaches and coves of the stunning Lleyn Peninsula.
Y Ddol Bach offers WiFi and welcomes one small pet by arrangement.
- stylish and spacious open plan studio
- front lounge area with sumptuous brown leather sofa, wall mounted flat screen TV with Freeview channels and DVD player, console table (can extend to formal dining table), coffee table and views over the garden
- rear dining area with metal frame dining table and 2 coordinating chairs, pretty painted sideboard with drawers and board games
- modern well equipped kitchen area with integrated electric fan oven with grill, integrated electric hob, fridge and views across the side garden
- bedroom area with double bed, large basket for bedding storage and a walk in cupboard/wardrobe
- contemporary shower room with corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit and heated towel rail
- shared gravel drive with private parking for 1 car
- shared garden with lawned garden and elevated outdoor dining table and chairs with far reaching sea and countryside views
- private patio area to the front of the studio
- beautifully refurbished, spacious studio
- well-maintained garden and grounds
- electric heating and double-glazing
- electricity and heating included
- iron & ironing board
- bed linen provided, please bring your own towels and tea towels
- families only
- one small pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
- short breaks available
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Private Parking
- 1.1 miles from the nearest pub
- 0.8 mile from the coast
Superb thanks Bryn Dinsdale - 26th September 2018
Perfect retreat as a single person cosy and in lovely setting!!Vivienne Olver - 9th September 2018
I was so pleased with this cottage. It's small but really well-equipped and has great outside space. It was in a fantastic spot - lovely and quiet but only a 20 minute walk from the centre of Abersoch. The wifi is great. The microwave/grill is a little complicated to work out so I was grateful that the the instruction manual was left in the cottage for us. We had a great time and would definitely return and recommend to others.Miss Laura Brench - 31st July 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.