Trem Tudwal is a pleasant and spacious dormer bungalow, lying on large elevated plot in a quiet residential area of Abersoch, enjoying breath taking sea and countryside views and just a short walk to this bustling sea side villages desirable beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes.
Many of the rooms benefit from lovely sea views to the front including the bright open plan lounge and dining area. The house sleeps up to 9 guests in 2 king size, 2 twin beds and small single bedroom, all serviced by a family bathroom and further first floor en suite shower room.
Outside the property offers a large wooden balcony with outdoor dining furniture a perfect spot to relax and take in the panoramic sea and countryside view, a lawn to the front and a large lawn and patio area to the rear ideal for children to play. If the children want more adventure there is a par nearby with children's play area, exercise area, skate park and sports pitch.
The property is ideal for one large family or two families sharing and offers off road parking for several vehicles/boats.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
- spacious lounge/dining room- lovely lounge with 2 comfortable leather sofas, TV with DVD player, coffee tables, electric, sea and countryside views, dining room -bright dining room with extendable dining table 8 and chairs, contemporary sideboard, patio doors leading on to the front decked balcony and sea and countryside views
- kitchen - ample fitted units with integrated electric oven, grill and hob, dishwasher, microwave, breakfast table and 2 chairs and views over the rear garden
- rear utility room - convenient small utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, fridge, freezer and space to hang coats and beach accessories, door leading to rear garden
- bedroom 1 - spacious front king size bedroom pretty white painted metal frame king size bedroom with coordinating wardrobe and bedside tables, fabulous sea and countryside views across the front decked balcony, door leading to
- bedroom 2 -rear twin bedroom with 2 painted grey wooden framed beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Please note this room an only be accessed via the downstairs king size bedroom so ideal for one family group
- bedroom 3 - rear pretty twin bedroom with 2 painted white metal frame beds, built-in wardrobes and chest of drawers, door leading to
- bright and airy spacious conservatory with 2 comfortable sofa and large flat screen TV with DVD player
- family bathroom - large family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc
very step stairway to the first floor
- bedroom 3 - king size bedroom with modern metal frame king size, three seat sofa, built in low level wardrobe, coordinating pine chest of drawers and bedside tables and fabulous sea and countryside views from a gallery window, modern en suite shower room with shower, wash hand basin and wc. Please note there is some restricted head room.
- bedroom 4 - cosy single bedroom with modern metal frame single bed, bedside table and velux window. Please note there is some restricted head room.
- the house sits on a large plot, just over a third of an acre ideal for children to enjoy
- large rear lawn garden and patio with outdoor furniture
- large elevated modern wooden balcony to the front with outdoor dining furniture and far reaching sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands, Llanbedrog Headland and Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond
- front well-maintained lawn and driveway with off-road parking for up to 4 vehicles/boats
- fantastic elevated location in Abersoch with panoramic sea and countryside views
- double glazing throughout
- bedding provided please bring your own towels and tea towels
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per week per pet
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 9
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi unavailable
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.2 mile from a shop
- 0.4 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.6 mile from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00