Special Offers: 10% off Introductory offer
Perched at the entrance to Abersoch and lovingly nurtured for generations, Trefaes is a prestigious detached house with a vast exquisite period interior teamed externally with acres of beautifully maintained gardens, lawns, terraces and even a bluebell garden. Trefaes commands breath taking panoramic sea views over Abersoch, the inner harbour, the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and St Tudwals Island’s to Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond.
From the moment you step in the door, Trefaes exudes period grandeur and class with its high ceilings, feature fireplaces, spacious rooms, antique furniture and original artwork blending fine living alongside contemporary conveniences. Downstairs offers some exuberant social spaces with a large bright lounge, a sophisticated formal dining room and a conservatory with casual seating and exceptional views. At the rear of the house lies a large kitchen with breakfast table, utility room and cloakroom. A stunning staircase leads to 4 most elegant bedrooms and 2 family bath/shower rooms.
The outside is no less impressive with a fabulous terrace with extraordinary sea views, beautifully maintained grounds, terraces, paths all adorned with a plethora of flora and fauna; perfect for the keen gardener or the enthusiastic amateur to enjoy.
Trefaes offers many extras including WiFi.
- welcoming entrance hall in regal reds with terracotta tiled floor, antique sideboard, 2 occasional chairs and hanging space
- bold red décor continues into the convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin, mirror and WC
- spacious and well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with extensive country kitchen style units, ample worktops and terracotta tiled floor, double electric oven and grill, large hob with extractor over, larder style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and microwave, modern dining table with 8 dining chairs
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- sophisticated dining room with lovely fireplace with wood surround, antique extending dining table with 8 coordinating chairs, stunning sideboard and tallboy well-stocked with crockery and glassware, grandfather clock, chest, serving table, coffee table, original artwork and tranquil uninterrupted sea views through floor to ceiling bay window
- relaxing lounge with lovely fireplace with cast surround, 2 high quality 3 seat sofas and 2 coordinating armchairs, 2 further occasional chairs, console table, sideboard, coffee tables, original artwork, ambient lighting and tranquil uninterrupted sea views through floor to ceiling bay window
- impressive front master bedroom 1 – spacious and elegant room with sumptuous French style super king size bed, built in wardrobe, antique chest of drawers, armchair, 2 occasional chairs, antique table with lamp, stool, small bookcase, bedside tables, lovely artwork and uninterrupted sea views from dual aspect windows
- bedroom 2 – spacious and pretty front king room with king size divan bed, antique wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and chair, stool, bedside tables, lovely artwork, fabulous sea and harbour views from dual aspect windows
- bedroom 3 - lovely rear double bedroom in pastel blues with double bed, built in wardrobes, wash hand basin with mirror over, bedside tables and dual aspect windows with garden and sea views over the Warren beach to Llanbedrog headland
- bedroom 4 - lovely rear single bedroom in pastel pinks with single bed with additional pull out bed underneath, hanging space, chest of drawers, wash hand basin with mirror over, bedside table and dual aspect windows with garden and inner harbour views
- traditional family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and radiator with towel rail
- second traditional family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and radiator with towel rail
- ample off-road parking for 3 vehicles
- fabulous front terrace with pretty painted front benches and tables, an ideal spot for relaxing and dining with far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Abersoch, Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond
- acres of well-maintained grounds with lawn garden, bluebell garden and terraced steps and paths to explore and an abundance of flowering perennials.
- prestigious and luxury detached house in desirable elevated location and large grounds
- unrivalled sea and countryside views
- WiFi included
- in a tranquil positon in the popular seaside village of Abersoch
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- bedding included please bring your own towels
- all bed linen provided
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 7
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.6 mile from a shop
- 0.6 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.2 mile from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...