Beautifully refurbished for 2019, Pentraeth Cottage has been transformed from a traditional two storey cottage to a stylish and contemporary detached holiday home. Enviably located in an elevated position at the entrance to Abersoch with views over the inner harbour towards the village centre, Pentraeth Cottage offers a tranquil escape yet is just a short stroll to Abersoch's harbour beach, the Warren beach and this seaside village's high end shops, renowned restaurants and classy cafes.
The house has been sympathetically decorated in a modern and rich style blending traditional features and contemporary living. The ground floor offers a sociable and bright kitchen/dining room space where French doors lead onto a side patio extending the living space outside. A spacious cloakroom and elegant lounge with wood burning stove, sumptuous sofas and local artwork completes the ground floor. Upstairs lie 3 lovely bedrooms each with high quality oak beds and furniture.
Pentraeth Cotthage has well-maintained grounds, a lawn garden and ample parking all set off the main road and with a gate offering privacy and safety,
WiFi included and one pet welcome.
- red entrance door leads into a bright and airy hallway with hanging space
- bright open plan kitchen and dining area with tiles and sleek white kitchen units, electric range cooker with hob, grill, oven and extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, microwave, sideboard with CD player, modern dining table and 6 chairs, wall mounted TV and French doors leading on a patio area. All with views across the inner harbour towards Abersoch
- rich lounge with original beams, two sumptuous cream sofas and coordinating armchair set around a wood burning stove, flat screen TV set on an oak TV unit, coordinating oak coffee table, sideboard and nest of tables, pretty decorative pieces and local artwork
- convenient cloakroom with corner wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 1 - elegant king size bedroom master bedroom with stunning oak framed bed with coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and chair, mirror and bedside tables and views across the inner harbour towards Abersoch, en suite shower room with walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - splendid twin bedroom with solid oak framed bed with coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and chair, bedside tables, mirror and views across the front garden
- bedroom 3 – single bedroom with small double oak framed bed, coordinating chest of drawers, hanging soace and views across the front garden
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- front lawn garden
- patio area with outdoor dining table and chairs and views over the inner harbour
- off road parking spaces for 2 vehicles
- gate to enclose cars and house for privacy and safety
- contemporary detached house is desirable elevated location at the entrance to Abersoch
- recently refurbished throughout
- off road parking for 2 vehicles
- lawn garden with patio area with outdoor dining table
- wood burning stove
- double glazing throughout
- bed linen and towels included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- one pet welcome at £50 per week
- WiFi included
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.4 mile from a shop
- 0.4 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.2 mile from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...