Pant Gwyn Bungalow is a well-presented detached property, which combines a spectacular location and exceptional views with generous family accommodation and grounds.
Situated in an elevated position in Sarn Bach just outside Abersoch, Pant Gwyn Bungalow is just a 10 minute walk to Abersoch beach and Mickey's boatyard cafe where guest can grab drinks, ice creams and light bites throughout the day. For active guests the house is a short walk to Abersoch Golf Club and provides easy access to the coastal path. The views from Pant Gwyn Bungalow are a real feature of the property and provide a marvellous setting for the house at any time of year.
Pant Gwyn Bungalow has a modern and bright interior and sleeps a total of 8 guests in; one king size, one double and a quad room ideal for children and teenagers. Externally, there is a lovely front terrace and further large rear patio so guests can enjoy the sunshine from morning to night.
Pant Gwyn Bungalow benefits from WiFi/broadband and welcomes up to 2 pets by arrangement.
- stunning and welcoming front hallway with pretty painted sideboard, occasional chair and nest of tables
- luxury L-shaped living room with dual aspect gallery windows and stunning views sea and countryside views through the large gallery, 3 sumptuous contrasting sofas, pouffe, flat screen TV, DVD, coffee table slate fireplace (non-operational) and patio door leads onto the front terrace
- large fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob and extractor over, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV and far reaching views across the rear garden
- bright and airy dining room area with extending oak table and 8 cream faux leather dining chairs
- small conservatory with 2 seat sofa and coffee table
- bedroom 1 - pretty front double bedroom with divan bedroom fitted with fitted wardrobes and bedside tables, TV and sea and countryside views
- bedroom 2 - elegant rear double bedroom with double divan bed fitted mirror wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables, and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 3 - modern quad room with double bed with single bunk bed over and further single bed, built in wardrobe and fabulous sea and countryside views
- large family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and illuminated mirror
- contemporary family shower room large double shower enclosure, back to wall WC and wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit
- driveway with parking for 3 cars/boat and mature shrubs
- elevated front sun terrace with stunning views, accessed via patio doors from the living room with outdoor dining furniture and charcoal bbq
- attractive large rear patio with luxury hot tub and Summer House, table and chairs ideal for making the most of the outdoors
- the patios are fully enclosed so ideal and safe for dogs
- elevated position with sea and countryside views
- central heating throughout, double-glazing
- travel cot (bring own bedding) and highchair available
- bed linen, electricity and heating included (Please bring your own towels)
- luxury hot tub for additional £150 charge (Not to be used after 10pm)
- Summer House
- fully enclosed patio areas
- families only
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Hot tub
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 1.5 miles from a shop
- 1.1 miles from the nearest pub
- 0.6 mile from the coast
The property cannot be faulted .what a wonderful few days we had .and do hope to come back someday Thank you Mrs Dorothy Williamson - 17th June 2019
Thank you for the lovely Christmas decorations Mrs Tracey Oseland - 4th January 2019
Lovely property in a great location Mrs Cathrine Gibbs - 13th September 2018
We had an excellent holiday, accommodation was perfect, summer house was great and hot tub excellent. We will certainly book again, thank youMrs Linda Bailey - 9th July 2018
Excellent property, perfect location and wonderful views. Will definitely book this property again. Already recommending it to family and friends. The lady who attended to us in the Abersoch office on a couple of occasions provided excellent service and was extremely helpful.Mrs S Freeman - 10th May 2018
Absolutely love this place - a place to relax, unwind and refresh! See you again in June!Faye - 15th April 2018
We had a wonderful holiday, nice place. Would come back again. Well equipped for all our needs, thank you.Mrs Julie Molyneux - 6th April 2018
Had a lovely holiday. Been coming here for nearly 40 years now and will still come if weather permits and health.Attwood Family - 12th August 2017
Lovely stay. Beautiful views. Happy family, happy dog. Thank you for the welcome touches, very kind. Will be back, you have a lovely place.Castle Family - 29th July 2017
Loved every bit! Thank you for an amazing weekend. The weather. The company. The accommodation. The location. 100/100. Same time next year.The Bakers - 19th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...