Special Offers: £100 off any available June or July week
Last minute discount! 10% off bookings starting within 14 days (may not apply in conjunction with other offers)
Desirably located in Abersoch, just a short distance to its renowned beaches, cafes, shops and restaurants, this luxury detached bungalow offers stylish accommodation and high quality finishing ideal for guests seeking the very best of Abersoch.
At the heart of the house is a stunning lounge with feature high ceilings and French doors and a well-equipped spacious kitchen/dining room which together create a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family alike in all seasons.
Bwythyn y Plas sleeps 6 guests in 3 individually designed bedrooms with premium quality furniture, 2 king size bedrooms and 1 bunk room (for children only) plus one contemporary en suite, and a further relaxing family bathroom.
No expensive has been spared in creating this exquisite holiday home from underfloor heating throughout, travertine tiling, Corin worktops and many more extras including WiFi.
- dramatic lounge area with high ceiling, fabulous lighting and stylish touches throughout, large corner sofa and 2 coordinating footstools, flat screen TV and DVD player, Amazon Alexa, fireplace with electric fire, coordinating solid wood contemporary shelving unit with glass tops and well stocked with books, solid wood coffee table with glass top and solid wood console table with glass top, iPod docking station, digital radio and velux windows. French doors lead onto the front patio,
- spacious and well-equipped modern kitchen/dining room with fully fitted shaker style cream units with Corin worktops team with travertine flooring, integrated double oven, grill with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, microwave and oak dining table with 5 chairs
- bedroom 1 - rear elegant master bedroom with boutique hotel styling, sumptuous king size divan bed, built in wardrobes, coordinating oak bedside tables and oak chest of drawers and occasional wicker chair and contemporary en suite with exquisite travertine tiling, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, illuminated mirror, shaver socket and side window
- bedroom 2 - pretty front king size bedroom with oak framed king size bed, coordinating oak bedside tables, built-in wardrobes, occasional wicker chair and 2 remote controlled velux windows
- bedroom 3 - cool rear bunk room for children with modern pine framed bunk bed with 2 full size single beds, coordinating pine wardrobe, chest of drawers and dressing table
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with exquisite travertine tiling, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity, wc, heated towel rail, illuminated mirror and velux window
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and storage space ideal for beach accessories and outdoor footwear
- off-road parking for up to 2 cars/boats
- small front patio area to the front with dining table and 6 chairs perfect for morning coffee through to evening cocktails
- small side patio with 2 sun loungers
- stylish luxury property in desirable location
- detached bungalow with patio area
- WiFi included
- underfloor heating throughout
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- travel and high chair available
- all bed linen provided
- families only and maximum 4 adults
- please note stairs from the kitchen lead to a private owners room not available to guests
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.5 mile from a shop
- 0.6 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.9 mile from the coast
This property was a pleasure to stay in.Very comfortable and spotlesly clean.A credit to the owners and we will definitely consider using this property again.Mr Terence Friday - 25th May 2019
Fabulous property, great location Mrs Anna Beaumont - 28th April 2019
Beautiful property, finished to a high standard, had a lovely stay in a stunning area. Loved itMrs Natasha Downing - 20th June 2018
Excellent all round service provided. Cottage met all our requirements for a great break in fabulous Abersoch. One of the best properties we have stayed in. Please pass on our thanks to the owners.Mrs Diane Stevenson - 4th June 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00