Bryn is a well-presented detached bungalow, which combines a spectacular location and exceptional views with generous family accommodation. With 2 conservatories flooding the house with sunshine, lovely decked outdoor area and visiting friendly chicken from the neighbouring farm, Bryn is not to be missed.
Situated in a lovely elevated location just a mile from Abersoch village with far reaching views towards Hells Mouth and across the Lleyn Peninsula towards Garnfadryn the views are a real feature of this holiday home and provide a marvellous setting for the house at any time of year. Bryn is stylish and spacious throughout offering a warm formal lounge with open fireplace, well-equipped kitchen leading to a dining conservatory, master bedroom leading to a lounge conservatory, further elegant twin bedroom and family bathroom. Bryn sleeps up to 4 guests in 2 elegant bedrooms with a sofa bed in the lounge available on request.
From Bryn guests can enjoy the bustling seaside village of Abersoch and head down to Mickeys Boatyard, a beachside cafe to enjoy breakfast through to an evening drink and explore the stunning beaches of the Lleyn including Porth Ceiriad, Hells Mouth, Llanbedrog and more!
- front door leading into hallway with sideboard and mirror
- light and spacious lounge in cool creams with stunning dual aspect windows framing fabulous views, coordinating cream sofas set around an oak framed fireplace, flat screen TV sat on an oak table and further coordinating coffee table and lovely lighting
- well-equipped galley style kitchen with tiled floor, electric oven with gas hob with extractor over, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine,
- conservatory/dining room with tiled floor and metal frame and glass tip dining table with 6 coordinating chairs, retro hostess trolley, coffee table and countryside views
- bedroom 1 - spacious and opulent master bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables and patio doors leading onto bright and airy second lounge/conservatory with two rattan sofas and armchair and far reaching sea and countryside views
- bedroom 2 - elegant rear twin bedroom with 2 full size single beds, triple wardrobe, bedside tables and views to the rear
- family bathroom with pretty sky blue tongue and groove styling, bath with shower over, wash basin and WC
- driveway with parking for 2 cars
- front decked area with stunning views, accessed via a front stone path
- rear patio area with barbecue
- small side grass lawn
- desirable elevated location
- stylish internal accommodation
- decked are with far reaching views
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- families only, strictly no pets
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 1.4 miles from a shop
- 1 mile from the nearest pub
- 1.4 miles from the coast
A lovely bungalow in an excellent setting. Super property and very helpful staff when my husband left his jacket! It was returned in 48 hours. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again and use the company. Mrs Mary Bean - 20th June 2019
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...