This former lead miner's cottage has been sympathetically transformed into a stylish holiday home blending pretty traditional features with contemporary design.
Well located on the edge of Abersoch with spectacular uninterrupted countryside views, Brambles is a great base to explore the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch, Aberdaron and Llanbedrog, enjoy the beaches and coves of the stunning local coastline and the flora and fauna of the heartland of the Lleyn Peninsula.
The heart of Brambles is the spacious and inviting open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. From the oriel window offering fabulous views, cosy wood burning stove, striking Ercol furniture with splashes of vibrant colour and the rich oak floor, this is a perfect room to spend time with family and friends in all seasons. The first floor is completed by a single bedroom and cloakroom, with 2 further spacious bedroom and family bathroom downstairs.
Outside, Brambles offers a small patio area and a tiered lawned garden; a real rural retreat from sunrise to sunset.
Brambles welcomes one small pet by arrangement and WiFi is included.
- bedroom 1 – elegant front master double bedroom with bay window and traditional exposed ceiling beams, painted white wardrobe and coordinating bedside tables, antique dressing table and occasional chair
- bedroom 2 - pretty pastel rear twin bedroom with 2 full size single beds, bedside tables, wardrobe, free standing shelving, fridge and French doors leading to a small rear patio
- modern and spacious family shower room with bath, separate corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, wc and heated towel rail
- stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with rich oak flooring throughout and countryside views to 3 sides
- lounge with oriel window offering stunning rural views, wood burner set in a sleek slate fireplace, wooden framed 3 seater sofa, Ercol style sofa and 3 coordinating comfy Ercol armchairs with colourful upholstery, flat screen TV neatly set in a French grey armoire, coffee tables, atmospheric lighting and stylish touches throughout
- dining area with table and 6 Ercol style dining chairs ideal from a casual breakfast to a formal dining experience
- stylish rear kitchen with black worktops set on ample wood effect units, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, integrated under counter fridge, microwave and views over the rear garden
- pretty rear single bedroom with oak flooring, cosy single bed, wardrobe, hanging unit and shelf and countryside views
- rear modern cloakroom with on trend tongue and groove walls, wash hand basin and wc and a countryside ‘view from the loo!’
- rear lawned garden on 2 levels with outdoor table and chairs, barbecue and stunning panoramic countryside views
- shed stocked with beach items, maybe catch a glimpse of the nesting birds flying in and out of the bird box
- off road parking for 1 car and further on road parking available
- far reaching and uninterrupted views of the rolling countryside, watch the distant working farm and the farm animals freely graze
- WiFi included
- central heating, electrical heaters and wood burning stove
- fresh bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot, stair gate and highchair available
- enclosed lawned garden and barbecue
- off road parking for 1 vehicle and further on street parking
- families only
- 1 dog welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 1.3 miles from a shop
- 0.4 mile from the nearest pub
- 1.4 miles from the coast
Gorgeous house. Very warm, cosy and welcoming. Lovely quiet location but only a short walk to the pub. Great for dogs too as the garden is completely enclosed. We were thrilled and had a fabulous weekend. Miss Laura Brench - 10th March 2019
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.