Perched on the terraced hillside of the Tal y Fan luxury holiday park in Abersoch, B16 is a desirable family lodge perfect for making seaside memories. The lodge is in a quiet position with far reaching sea views towards The Warren beach and beyond and countryside views towards the lush green Llanbedrog headland.
The lodge offers a bright and stylish open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with French doors open to an enclosed front terrace extending this social area outside and making it ideal for all seasons. The sun soaked terrace is a great spot for a morning coffee watching the sunrise through to a sundowner cocktail! The two bedrooms are pretty and both are served by a spacious shower room.
Guests gain temporary membership of the Haulfryn Leisure club at The Warren for the duration of their stay, this includes:
- outdoor swimming pools and flume
- pool bar and cafe
- fitness suite featuring gymnasium
- newly rebuilt Spa with sauna, solarium and an extensive list of treatments (local fees apply)
- multipurpose sports hall with 3 badminton courts and 2 glass backed squash courts
- 6 outdoor tennis courts
- games lobby
- soft play area
- children's playground
- restaurant and bar
- PLUS indoor pool
a set of steps lead to the front decked patio
- bright and contemporary open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- spacious lounge with 3 seat sofa and coordinating armchair set around an electric fire set in a fireplace, flat screen TV set on a corner unit and French doors leading onto the front terrace with sea and countryside views
- recently refitted l-shaped kitchen with oven, gril and electric hob, integrated fridge, microwave and storage units
- sleek dining area with square table and 4 coordinating chairs and countryside views
- bedroom 1 – pretty rear double bedroom with blues hues, double bed with coordinating large wardrobe, over head storage cupboard and shelving and bedside tables, door leading directly into the family shower room
- bedroom 2 - contemporary twin bedroom with 2 small single beds, coordinating wardrobe with drawers, over head storage cupboard and shelving, bedside table and mirror
- generous 'Jack and Jill' family shower room accessible from the hallway and the double bedroom with large shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin and mirror
- fully enclosed front sun-soaked terrace area with outdoor dining table and chairs
- parking available on same level 50 yards away
- parts of the site are quite steep
- contemporary lodge on the exclusive and desirable Tal y Fan holiday park
- temporary access to The Warren holiday park and leisure facilities
- on-site parking
- family-friendly park
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- one pet allowed at £50 per week
- no smoking
- The use of motorised devices including, but not limited to, powered scooters, carts, buggies, mopeds, yachts, flying machines and Segways are not permitted on the Park with the exception of disability equipment. Other vehicles are not allowed on any beach or adjoining land unless authorised by the Park Owner or Local Authority; local conditions may apply. Bicycles must be ridden in a safe and considerate manner.
- Please note that guests staying on park may not bring jet-skis and boats due to council restrictions and regulations.
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Swimming pool
- Bed Linen Provided
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 10 miles from a shop
- 1 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.5 mile from the coast
Just wonderful, will be booking again. Mrs Deborah McKinnel - 6th June 2019
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...