Annalie, 267 Cae Du, is a well presented spacious property lying at the top of the popular Cae Du estate and just a 10 minute walk to all Abersoch village's amenities and beaches.
Spread over three floors, Annalie sleeps 6/8 guests in 3 bedrooms plus a sofa bed in the downstairs lounge. The property offers a large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room and fabulous balcony with sea views. The second lounge lies on the ground floor alongside a family bathroom and 2 of the bedrooms. On the top floor lies a spacious master bedroom with shower room en suite.
Annalie boasts lovely far reaching sea views to the front of the property towards St Tudwal's Islands and Snowdonia beyond.
The property is ideal for one large family or two families sharing and offers off road parking for 2/3 vehicles. The sofa bed in the snug can be made available on request only.
Wireless broadband included and pets welcome.
- entrance hall with hanging space and shoe rack
- snug - lovely second lounge with 2 seat sofa bed, TV with Freeview, DVD player, coffee table and patio doors leading onto the rear courtyard; an ideal escape for children and adults alike
- bedroom 1 - pretty front twin room with 2 full size single pine frame beds, bedside tables with drawers, wardrobes and views over the front drive
- bedroom 2 - elegant rear double bedroom with part painted pine framed double bed and coordinating bedside tables with drawers, built in wardrobe and dressing table, views over the rear courtyard
- family bathroom - spacious modern family bathroom with tongue and groove finish, bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- convenient utility room - washing machine, tumble dryer, sink unit and storage space
stairway from entrance hall to first floor
- large lounge area - 2 lovely leather three seat sofas, coffee tables, flat screen TV with DVD player and far reaching sea views
- further sitting area - cosy area with cane two seat sofa and coordinating armchair and coffee table and sea views through the patio doors which lead onto the front balcony
- rear dining room area - stylish metal framed dining table with 6 chairs and coordinating dresser
- spacious kitchen - modern cream shaker style kitchen with ample fitted units, integrated oven, grill and gas hob with extractor over, dishwasher, fridge/freezer microwave and breakfast bar with 4 stools
stairway to second floor
- bedroom 3 - spacious master bedroom with king size metal framed bed, chaise longue, chest of drawers, bed side table, flat screen TV and velux windows, large en suite shower room with built in wardrobe, shower, wash hand basin and wc
- first floor balcony with contemporary rattan dining table and chairs, coordinating loungers, bbq and sea views
- fully enclosed stone rear courtyard with patio furniture
- gravel driveway with off-road parking for up to 2/3 vehicles/boats
- popular location in Abersoch with sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands
- wireless broadband included
- double glazing throughout
- gas fired central heating throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen provided please bring your owntowels and tea towels
- travel cot and highchair available
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.2 mile from a shop
- 0.4 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.6 mile from the coast
DelightfulMr Raymond Thompson - 12th May 2019
This property is excellent, would definitely recommend it, everything was perfect. Plenty of room, comfortable beds, everything worked as it should, it’s in a lovely area and we loved the balcony where we ate all our meals as the weather was perfect. We made good use of the electric barbecue on the balcony, just watch out for the seagulls and don’t leave any food out , as we found out!! Will definitely book again, cannot wait to returnMs Lynn Ibbs - 2nd July 2018
Our holiday property was perfect, nice decor and decorations. Well stocked with lots of little extras, which added to our overall satisfaction. Mrs Brenda Pearson - 10th May 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00