228 Cae Du is a well-presented 3 storey property, located in a desirable spot on the popular Cae Du estate and walking distance to Abersoch's long sandy beaches, renowned restaurants and popular shops.
A bright first floor open plan lounge with sunny aspect lies at the heart of this home and offers a fabulous space to spend time with friends and family. A contemporary balcony and with outdoor furniture extends the living space and is a perfect spot for soaking up the sun. With 2 bedrooms to the ground floor and 2 bedrooms to the second floor the house is perfect for 2 families sharing
228 Cae Du benefits from WiFi.
- entrance hall with under stair cupboard containing washing machine and storage space for coats
- bedroom 1 – pretty rear twin bedroom with 2 single pine framed bed with coordinating pine wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table with drawers
- bedroom 2 - front double room with pine framed double bed, coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table
- contemporary shower room in cool creams with corner shower cubicle, wc and basin
- upstairs to lovely open plan lounge in coastal tones with 2 large cool blue sofas, flat screen TV with Freeview channels and DVD player, oak bookcase well stocked with books and board games and oak coffee table. Patio doors lead onto a fabulous sun soaked balcony.
- large light kitchen with integrated electric hob and oven with extractor over, microwave, under counter fridge and separate freezer, views over the rear patio garden
- elegant dining area with oak dining table, 8 dining chairs and ambient lighting
- large contemporary balcony with infinity glass, outdoor rattan effect sofa with cushions, 2 armchairs and coffee tables
second floor mezzanine
- small landing area with walk in wardrobe
- bedroom 3 – pretty coastal front double bedroom with pine framed double bed, coordinating chest of drawers and bedside table, hanging space and Velux window
- bedroom 4 – pretty coastal rear twin bedroom with pine framed twin beds, coordinating chest of drawers and bedside table, hanging space and Velux window
- modern family bathroom with bath with shower over, wc and wash hand basin
- rear fully enclosed two tier patio garden with boarders, pretty pots and palms, table and chairs
- drive to the front with parking for 2 cars
- well-presented and well located 3 storey house
- lovely bright and airy open plan living area with balcony
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and electric heating included
- enclosed rear courtyard
- bed linen included
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.4 mile from a shop
- 0.7 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.7 mile from the coast
Lovely location. Really liked the balcony, especially as we had great weather to enjoy it. BBQ was brilliant. Great venue for a family meet up. Fully equipped kitchen for family meals if needed. Abersoch town a bit of a walk for elderly, but there is parking at the beach or town.Mrs Amanda Lewis - 28th April 2019
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...